More Than Signals

The Sólo is a modular traffic signal that can be easily disassembled and used for other purposes. A good example is the event of a road mishap, and how the lights can be intelligently used to create a detour for oncoming traffic. Even for road repairs; if the street is closed, may as well use the lights for marking out the hazard space! Clever use of LED lights ensure eco-sense and the modular format give the lights the versatility to be used in numerous circumstances.

MODULE: H: 300mm; W: 290mm; L: 168mm | weight: MODULE: 2.3 kg

Designers: Matheus de Luca, Moreira Pinto & Porto Alegre

• Rob says:

It’s not very often that a traffic light needs to be more than a traffic light. They are of very simple construction to reduce cost, vandalism/tampering and increase efficiency. I can see this being a good solution for the described problems, without the necessity for it being a traffic light. Leave the traffic lights where they are and have these placed in emergency/construction vehicles.

• Kid says:

Clever. I dig.

I also like the technical feature descriptions: “electric part thingy for the stuff and what not.” Or something like that.

• Jimmy C says:

@ Rob: Hmm, seems you’ve hit the nail on the head.

• Bleach says:

Great ideas, Tnx Guys
    Always looking for new ways to improve me. It’s amazing how many small and easy things you can do to make some noticable changes!

• Gui Camejo says:

Totally dig that!!! o/

• mp says:

Thanks,

Designer: Matheus Pinto, http://www.be.net/matheuspinto

Porto Alegre/RS – Brazil.

• Grey says:

I’m with Rob on this one, Awesome idea though. Maybe just hook a tripod to the base.

• Excursioner says:

Awesome product. This is the type of stuff I like to see here.

• Mauricio LG says:

Hello, I’m wondering how can I reach the designers of the Solo traffic lights. I’m interested in this product.

Thanks and regards!!!

• The hair follicles are not receiving the right balance of nutrients they need to grow.
    Redheads and folks with course hair will typically be higher shedders than blondes or those with fine hair.
    light of one wavelength, not of an entire
    spectrum like a light bulb.

• They can get proper rhinoplasties are really affordable
    rates and hence the demand is always high.
    Place the back of both wrists at the bottom of the chin. If nothing else, it is more “beach and tan” culture than the West LA So many people seeking cosmetic surgery and there are many thousands of them who can afford it.

• This artificial fragrance, alcohols will create
    pain and skin irritation. Spray tanning makes the skin golden brown, and not orange.
    Some Sun Laboratories Spray Tan Solution products contain Aloe Vera as well as certain botanical extracts.