Handles on Everything

Handles are so important. They enable our wiry, dexterous fingers to grasp all sorts of objects. “Your Magnet” is a u-magnet with little suction cup feet. Stick it on handleless cups, electronics, glass and just about anything that’ll stick. Personally I have a mirrored cabinet that’s near impossible to open after a steamy shower. Your Magnet looks like a good solve for that.

• 1 packet : 1EA
  • Size : 145*95*20mm (packet)
  • Material : PC, PUR
  • Colors : Red, Scarlet, Chocolate, Grey, lime
  • Made in Korea

Designer: Lufdesign

• I hope you will market it, because it shows nothing, but it is really useful .. good design!

• Mark says:

Great! I want it.

• Stephano Jin says:

Where or how can i purchesing it?
    Would you let me know?

• JunkkMale says:

Have to ask, but is it now safe to have a powerful magnet near hard drives?

• zhifeel says:

Great! like it~

• Sliq says:

Either this is a joker or you are stupid. If it is a joke, you got me. If you are stupid, it looks like a magnet, but isn’t a magnet. It has suction cups to adhere to things.

The wording of the description is misleading, as it says it is a u-magnet, but I’m certain it is only in the form of a u-magnet just to be cute, and does not actually have the magnetism properties of an ACTUAL magnet. I’ll give you a pass this time.

• design+ says:

sigh.. sliq has to be one of the dumbest goofball I’ve seen on here.

his comment speaks for his severe retardation.

• Maryline says:

I like the idea and concept and would buy if it was available. But would the suction work on plastic cups? Just to say that aside from computers and phones it would be good to figure out (and be sure) what else it could be used on. The more functional it is the more marketable it will be.

• Mohammed says:

Hello friends, how is everything, and what you would like to say about this piece of writing,
    in my view its in fact amazing designed for me.

• Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is
    amazing, nice written and come with approximately all significant
    infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .

• Senior citizen clients thought they had every reason to trust Mr.
    No test is required to graduate and everyone who enters the course
    leaves with a certificate. The IRS has upheld deductions for children as young as 7.

• Duck in and out of cover until it’s clear, then move up to a display case.
    People should hire moving company according
    to their relocation requirements. In 2007, the Valley economy started its steep decline.

• świetnie napisany tekst. niie Ьędę pewnie wyjątkiem kiedy
    napiszę,że z olbhrzymim zaciekawieniem czytam wpisy naa
    tym serwisie. moje hobby związane z wnętrzami, wstrojem jprzyczynka ѕię ԁo tego, że z niecierpliwośϲіą oczekuję kolejnych.
    dziękuję bardzo.oddana czytelniczk ;):)