ZIIIRO is a Go

There once was a watch name ZERO and after receiving a lot attention from our original feature, designer Robert Dabi decided to make it a reality as the ZIIIRO. Those of you who love his unique approach to telling time need to order one now. He’s even designed a metal mesh version if the original cuff isn’t your style. I want one, I want one bad. We’re incredibly proud of Robert’s success. Get it!

Designer: Robert Dabi (Buy it here)

• They range from 110 – 148 Euros. The Gravity is silicone and metal. The Mercury is stainless steel. Both use Japanese movement and have hardened mineral lenses.

• David Potter says:

Probably out of my price range, are they non-metallic? Brilliant design either way. 10 out of 10.

• David Potter says:

• Long Tran says:

Range from 110 – 148 Euros. The Gravity is silicone and metal. The Mercury is stainless steel. Both use Japanese movement and have a hardened mineral lens.

• Long Tran says:

• Cris says:

If you want a non metallic watch just like this one check the nixon newton watch

• BVI says:

Wondering how the real product looks like, I'am always a bit weary about renderings.

• BVI says:

• James says:

I took a look as I like to buy new funky watches. I'd have to get a strap that went all the way round that was adjustable as not everyone has giant fat wrists. Wow, it looks really nice I thought, easy to tell the time too….oh, that's a tad expensive. Maybe I'll look at getting one of the cheaper ones…..oh, that was one of the cheaper ones. It's gorgeous but even for a funky watch, it's about double what I've been willing to pay in the past for a watch that you wouldn't wear every day. Unless it came down to under a bankers salary, it's out of reach for us plebs who have to work for a living. Lovely designs though.

• James says: