Talking With A Palm

The future iPhone is here or at least in conceptual form. Given that size, design and features need to be drastically innovated, the NOT A Phone – Next Generation iPhone, delves into the projection arena. So basically you strap the next-gen iPhone to your wrist and project the display to your palm. You can figure out rest of the drill from the images, so my question to you today is….are we in for projection screens for phones? Is that the future of phone display, have a basic small screen and project the rest of it?

Designer: Samuel Lee Kwon

• fantasticpam says:

This is already happening.
    Although it's not an "iPhone" brand, there already is the technology to do this. My friend just did a report on the new development in portable computer technology (i.e. wearable computers) and part of her report was on projections, and that included the projector phone.
    Now I'm not dissing the concept, because it is cool (saves a lot of plastic and you'd never drop your expensive iPhone anywhere which is nice) but it isn't exactly new. I wish this site–although it is generally a concept site from what I've seen–would also include similar REAL products to show that half of this isn't /all/ malarky.

• fantasticpam says:

This is already happening.
    Although it's not an “iPhone” brand, there already is the technology to do this. My friend just did a report on the new development in portable computer technology (i.e. wearable computers) and part of her report was on projections, and that included the projector phone.

• generally an interesting idea

• when it going to be launched

• This phone is called the innovation of mobile phone technology in other words.

• Mukaihara says:

The concept be first in March. 27 2010 from Taiwan.

• Jimmy C says:

Yeah, I’m actually not so sure about this one. I can see good effort, but the human hand just isn’t built for this.

• Apollo keem says:

bluetooth headset,,mini L.E.D stylist,,voice recognition/command

• I savor, lead to I discovered exactly what I was having a look for.
    You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you
    man. Have a nice day. Bye

• If you are going for best contents like me, only pay a visit this web site all the time since
    it provides quality contents, thanks

• Bapi says:

How much prices???

• Among their many accomplishments, they were among the first women to hold public office
    in the British Empire.