The Everlasting Baby Pram

The new-age prams are a step-up from the old-gen and transform to become strollers but beyond that I don’t think any designer has come up with ingenious ideas to extend their useful life. Babyoom is what I’d like to call useful thinking, with all probabilities of becoming a cherished family heirloom passed down generations! From ages 0 to 3 it serves as a faithful baby buggy and car seat; from ages 3 to 6 it transforms to a children’s cycle; and beyond that it can be used as a shopping cart for all your shopping sprees.

The lightweight body and easy steps to assemble make this concept a winner. The beauty is that one frame is used for all the 3 setups. If this was around when I had my kids, I know I would have bought it for them.

Designers: Jeong Haedong & Bae Junseong

• landry says:

Thank you Jarek, it was i thought about it. Desing only, not for the real life.

• Monique says:

Where can I buy this product ?

• lendon says:

Where can I buy this stroller ask you to tell me, or address Phone

• Jung Hae Dong says:

I am a designer stroller. Please email if you have questions.

• Jung Hae Dong says:

I am a designer babyoom. Please email if you have questions.(jungsoc@naver.com)

• jody says:

Could u tell me how muh this is please

• Mrs. Kate says:

Very nice designing you share with us.i like all designs of stroller.

• warren tsai says:

I want to buy it,could you tell me where i can buy it?I am in Taiwan

• warren tsai says:

I want to buy it,could you tell me where i can buy it?in taiwan

• warren tsai says:

I want to buy it,could you tell me where i can buy it?I am in China

• Yes I like this for my baby

• jose araujo says:

good morning

i just want to know ,where can i buy the babyoom or if are any place in Portugal to buy it?thank

• A different area saver is carrying an Iphone or other smart telephone because with the several functions they
    have. Fitness gurus that engage in outdoor sports appreciate clothes that
    enhance visibility as well as promote safety and comfort.
    Place your index finger into your vagina and try to contract your vaginal muscles around it.

• Dining chairs often feature planked backs and seats, which can be harmonized with
    decorative cushion to make them a bit more relaxing.
    Local wood was used in creating the furnishings as
    provincial pieces are typically made of oak, walnut, fruit tree wood and beech.
    The chaise longue is one furniture that gained popularity from this period.

• He relates his the latest practical experience dealing with thousands of patients with the HCG diet in his new book, New Pounds and Inches which is available at his web site,.
    and water based vegetables in their diet and excludes the food group that has high crab and high calories.
    However, after as little as ten minutes, occasionally a line appears in this area.

• One more thing on which you need to pay attention to is fats and
    this is something that you should not be consumed in the
    large amount. Don’t let yourself be baffled,
    acquiring benefits on the <. The best time to take a pregnancy test is in the morning when your levels of HCG are at their highest.

• Angel says:

The design is really new age pram..its looks like scooter but the model is very much innovative and i love to buy this stroller for my cousin..