Cooking Outdoors A Little More Bearable

I really dislike camping. The need to commune with nature isn’t enough of a reason to rough it. I can enjoy the view just the same from a cabin thank you very much. If you nag me about it, I’ll say it’s the cooking. Camp food sucks but the Kuzmit social cooker might pry me away long enough from my 400 thread count sheets to engage in a little R&R. It’s modern, easy to clean, and looks quite fun to use. See the guy leaning back eating while the woman cooks? Yea, I’m that guy.

Designer: Boaz Lazar

• quantum says:

The designer obviously knows nothing about fire. There is practically no way for the fire to breathe with some of those covers like the pot, saj, and pan, those little gaps at the bottom are no where big enough to let enough air in.

And there is nothing wrong with "camp food" cooked over a fire, how do you think a grill cooks food, mabey the designer is just a bad cook.

• quantum says:

And there is nothing wrong with “camp food” cooked over a fire, how do you think a grill cooks food, mabey the designer is just a bad cook.

• quanta says:

If you look better you can see a chimney at each of the covers which allow good air circulation with-in the Kumzit.

• quanta says:

• a.g says:

great idea the only thing that disturb me is the knife at the other side of the fork can be a bit dangerous…

• a.g says:

• Jane Sweet says:

There is some great photography here and beautiful design. Would love to see some pics of the food that you cooked in these

• Chris says: