Rubbish Table!

All you designers know you’re a messy bunch. Give you a table, a pencil, paper, eraser, sharpener and I’m willing to bet an artful pile of trash would build up all over the floors. No need to be a mess cat anymore. The La Gota Table has a hollow leg with a trash bin at the base. The opening is surrounded by ripples to prevent anything from mistakenly rolling in. The timber parts are made from reclaimed lumber and the table top –  a soy based polymer resin with bamboo fillers. HOT! I want one.

Designer: Timothy Emmott

La Gota Table - Rubbish Table! by Timothy Emmott

La_Gota_Table2

La_Gota_Table3

La_Gota_Table4

La_Gota_Table5

• fede says:

awsomeeeeee !!!! ajaja

• Tom says:

Tim,

good stuff! keep the design ideas coming. don’t be so hard on yourself, i don’t think your table is rubbish 😛

• Tian says:

nice,i like it!

• Paula says:

i like that you thought of the detail under the table as a continuation of the ripple, because the user will even find the table beautiful when changing the trash bin!

• I agree, the continuation of the ripple detail underneath the table is a nice touch.

I think designers will love this table … I can only imagine what strange things they will try to stuff down there! 😛

• Great looking table with integral trash bin. You can have fun with this! The bins could be difficult to get to for emptying and if they are not put back properly you can foresee a heap of mess on the floor in the corner but… it’s a beautiful design and I love it. Ideal for a sporty client!
    Yasmin Chopin Interior Design

• Nugmonkey says:

I don't understand how you could tell when its full and it doesn't look that big either. Sure it looks good but as far as functionality goes I see it being vastly less convenient than just having a regular bin next to your table…
    4/10

• Nugmonkey says:

4/10

• Shavonne says:

What’s up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting
    anyplace, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant
    paragraph.