Polaroid Movie

Taking our obsession for home videos and technology, designer Kim Hyun Joong has come up with an idea that explores the possibilities of instant gratification that Polaroid picutes gave us. The Movie Polaroid Camera prints movies on a flexible display that hopes to use Touch grapheme* technology to its advantage. The concept is a combination of analogue Polaroid film and digital touch technology and contains a built-in movie printer, which immediately “prints” the footage after the user has filmed it.

The device captures movie and sound which are “printed” on a substrate that mimics traditional Polaroid film paper. The camera gets powered by giving it a few good shakes and also juices up the Polaroid Film for viewing. The compact size of the film screen makes it easy to carry around in your wallet or pocket.

Except for having a charming novelty value, I don’t see much application to this device…but it will be good to see technology being to good use.

*Graphene is a flat sheet of carbon rings just one atom thick, which is being studied for a range of electronic applications.

Designer: Kim Hyun Joong

Movie Polaroid Camera by Kim Hyun Joong

Movie_Polaroid2

Movie_Polaroid3

• I like this. This can be used for AV viscards.

• frezzingaces says:

lol harry potter

• Seamus Dubh says:

definitely been waiting for this for a long time

• Canterburry says:

• Jon says:

Class 1 Tech, possibly decades plus… The idea is very smart, the yearning to hold memories is very strong. A file on your computer is way too abstract.

• Meira says:

Wow. I wish this was already for sale…. I cannot wait to but this!

• Nina says:

I will definitely buy this! Start to save up now until it gets released!

• lumumba says:

graphene is so amazing…

• lumumba says:

graphene is so amazing…

• losge says:

it is not a new idea.it's j.k rowling's idea.

• losge says:

it is not a new idea.it's j.k rowling's idea.

• gadgets says:

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested
    to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has
    83 views. I knoow this is completely off topic buut I had to
    shazre it with someone!

• Awesome! Its actually awesome article, I have got much clear idea regarding from this post.

• Gucci Outlet says:

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious
    what all is required to get set up? I’m assuming having a
    blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet smart so I’m
    not 100% certain. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks

• It’s actually a great and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you
    just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like
    this. Thank you for sharing.

• Isabel says:

I enjoy, cause I discovered just what I used to be taking a
    look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.
    Bye

• Shelby says:

If you would like to obtain much from this piece of writing then you have
    to apply these strategies to your won webpage.

• loans says:

The money itself must be repaid at some point – usually upon the sale of the
    house. Once again you will have no mortgage
    payment as long as you live in your new home.
    So do not deterred if you have a less than perfect credit score or less money to put down that you would wish to have as an initial down payment.

• If you desire to obtain much from this post then you have to
    apply such methods to your won webpage.

• Virgie says:

Luckily, that only lasted for 18 months. Currently I could only consider the news stream about the collection pages, since
    the majority of the -clutter is finished. I’m not seeking brilliance
    from Yahoo Money. It truly is good enough that I can skip within the several remaining low-quality news
    resources. Additionally, that you do not have to make any obligations
    as long as you proceed moving into that
    residence, and your Social Protection and Medicare benefits won’t be affected
    by the cash that you are receiving.

• Darian Braun says:

Just apply the milk on your scalp and tie a towel or
    some cloth around your hair to prevent loss of the milk from your
    hair. It will also help reduce allergic reactions and clear
    up certain skin conditions such as eczema or dermatitis. If you don’t know, a pre-poo
    is a treatment you put on your hair before you shampoo it.

• It’s wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from oour argument madee at this
    place.

• free says:

Thanks for sharing such a pleasant thought, post is fastidious, thats why i have
    read it entirely