Madura, Laser Child of the Road

This right HERE* is called the Lamborghini Madura, and it’s a concept car from another of the fantastic pages in the book of Slavche Tanevski. This designer is on fire with the car designs, let me tell you that. Before we had Tanevski’s “Ankonian,” now we’re gettin yellow! (or blue if you please) Or green! This vehicle’s a Hybrid!

That’s right, race fans, join in on the saving of the earth. The bonnet up front has it’s electric engine tucked neatly underneath. Behond, a spoiler with blades for depth and aesthetic excitement plus a better aerodynamic cW value (drag coefficient.) The headlights up front are oriented to emphasize the cars’ width, while the tail does basically the same thing.

The car has a proportionally small wheelbase, with equally long overhangs. This shortness is in place for optimal agility and driving performance. The overhangs, on the other hand, are shortened in sight by “thin layering surfaces which are part of separate body elements.”

And then, AND THEN, check out picture number three in the gallery below for the fabulousness of LASER technology: The spoilers, as a special feature, grow out of the side panels and connect with laser beams when breaking as a symbol of the electric drive system.

Lasertastic!

*NOTE: Take a look again at the other car similar in build to this one, the “Ankonian,” also by Tanevski. I lent my journalistic hand on that one too, mistaking it in name with the car you’re looking at now. But have no fear! All is now well.

Designer: Slavche Tanevski

lamborghinimadura05

lamborghinimadura02

Lamborghini Madura by Slavche Tanevski

lamborghinimadura04

lamborghinimadura06

• mif991 says:

Renderings are not quite there yet and designer is in love with origami surfaces, a fad that’s been done. I love the real Lambo’s and this doesn’t measure up either, but nice effort. keep going, Slavche don’t limit yourself to styling excercises only, I can tell you will get better.

• Robert says:

reminds me of one of toyotas concepts….hood looks like it came from lotus evora…… front air intakes from ferrari f430…the complex rear reminds me of the citroen gt…just my opinion….

• Marv says:

I have the same thought that this car remind me of the Toyota FT-HS..

It’s a nice looking design but I didn’t any resemblance of Lamborghini. Maybe because it’s a FR layout car.

• Robert says:

….with such a long back im sure they can cram a MR in….and if they want a 4 seater they can do the RR…with the design of the back sticking out that much……well i guess the FR works fine too…..

• JDizzle says:

LMAO what’s up with the laserbeam CHMSL?
    Doesn’t he know you can’t see light from the side?

• tebo says:

In black maybe looks like…..oh the batmobile, nice

• Youfan says:

SLEEK!! A nice design… A stylish 2016’s car.

Lamborghini Madura…

• locoarts says:

beautiful design. it does take the reventón design to the next level in agression but it seems to deviate from the styling principles of lamborghini. I prefer the Ankonian concept.

• adam says:

What is the engine displacement of this car? One of a kind.

• Ake says:

that looks pretty sharp, i especially like it in the white. maybe ill be able to afford a car like that some day

• Ake says:

• Anon says:

I'm no Lamborghini expert, but don't classic Lamborghini's have the engine in the back? This design makes it look like the engine would be in the front of the car… There is no way there is enough room in the back for one of their massive engines.

Nice design for a car in general… it just doesn't feel like a Lamborghini.

• Anon says:

Nice design for a car in general… it just doesn't feel like a Lamborghini.

• JohnnyGayButt says:

This car is gay

• JohnnyGayButt says:

This car is gay

• daryl says:

As its a lamborghini, I want to like it…but I dont. Sorry.

• daryl says:

As its a lamborghini, I want to like it…but I dont. Sorry.