Egg Shower

The proteins in an egg can do wonders for your skin, but how about taking a shower in one? I’m talking about the egg-shaped shaped Cocoon Shower Stall that literally cocoons you once you shut all the glass slides. The usual spa features seen in such kinda stalls are included, but to spell them out: shower, bathtub, hydro massage (Jacuzzi) & mood lighting are there. The rain-showerhead is plum in the center of the ceiling, but I’d much rather use this for the hydra therapies!

Designer: Arina Komarova

Roca Cocoon Shower Stall by Arina Komarova

cocoon_bath2

cocoon_bath3

cocoon_bath4

cocoon_bath5

• brack says:

the design looks cool, but what does the inside look like?

• hartigan says:

Nice! It can also be a bath!! 😉

• Very beautiful… There have been good designs here lately…

• Ri59 says:

I hope it has good ventilation (doesn’t look like it), else it might get difficult to breathe when closed while showering. Also, I really dislike the falling water showers. I want pressure.

• Alluvian says:

Looks like it would be hard to get into and out of safely, with the high edge and the sloped bottom at the edges.

I could see this more if it was recessed into the floor. Probably easy to do for anyone who could afford it if it ever gets made

• itzikG35 says:

This concept looks really awesome in that large open room…unfortunately, most bathrooms are significantly smaller and rectangular, so this concept would just be a waste of space…

• MultipleRegression says:

I agree. It’s lovely but impractical. Also I wonder if overhead shower heads waste more water than wall-mounted ones, or vice versa.

• SpencerG says:

I used to be a plumber’s apprentice years ago, the only difference between overhead and wall mounted is location, the shower heads are still fed with the same diameter pipes.

• reality says:

very limited market

• mif991 says:

Yes, beautiful swirling form for high end purposes. I would show a girl in there for size reference.

• full size http://i054.radikal.ru/1002/39/a36b957b4087.jpg
    / thank you for everyone/
    generally speaking Designers is Im Tikhonov Stanislav and my girlfriend Arina Komorova/

• Sophie says:

How can I contact you about this design? I can't find you anywhere on the web. Thanks.

• Sophie says:

• Adiposefin-at-hotmai says:

As a proto type It leaves much to be desired.
    For reference purposes, standard FINISHED Door height is 80 (eighty) inches. In the first photo it looks as if it falls short of that mark in relation to the two sliding doors (if they are doors), but certainly in relation to the door way in the background. Photographers must have seen this because all the other props in the room are low to the ground, Yes, in order to make it look taller. I might fit in there, but I am average height. I certainly would not be able to afford the shower let alone the giant bathroom or the house it would fit in as I am also at an average income level. And the squeeze getting in might injure me, but the getting out definately would (treacherous!). Evidently the market is aimed at very young, fabulously wealthy, gymnasts! Small indeed. Looks good on paper though (or on a monitor)!

• Adiposefin-at-hotmai says:

Maybe that is the reason for the TAG line “Form Beyond Function”

• Adiposefin-at-hotmai says:

Still though, It might be a cool place to get laid, if you could find a resort that had one!

• Adiposefin-at-hotmail-dot-com says:

As a proto type It leaves much to be desired.

• Adiposefin-at-hotmail-dot-com says:

Maybe that is the reason for the TAG line “Form Beyond Function”

• Adiposefin-at-hotmail-dot-com says:

• Brenda says:

How much is it? I want it in my bathroom

• JORDON says:

@longzheng jeesh, the Twitter API sucks….

• Oh wow….super creative! I am going to share with my hubby!

• Matt says:

It’s a beautiful design, but are there any design specs? I do wanna know how tall and wide it is. Just don’t wanna bump my head on the top.

• Bob says:

This is amazing design, I want one.

• This is amazing. I wonder if it was ever made?

• shubhra sahu says:

kindly lemme know the cost and if it is available in india forinstallation.

• mahesh says:

where can i buy one……………
    its very innovative,..

• jamie says:

i cant seem to find it for sale anywhere. can anyboby help?

• Author says:

Unfortunately this is only the concept. it has not been producing.

• Nice architects design!

• This is beautiful. I would love to have one in my executive suite in Amarillo. Thanks for sharing!

• Deborah Wilton says:

I have fibro and would LOVE to have something like this. How can I find out about the price?