All In One Loo With A Reason

The Home Core concept integrates the toilet bowl, sink, mirror and a vanity table into one. However, this is not the central theme for this all-in-one-loo. There is a water storage tank right below the sink, where you can choose to store the currently used water or allow it to drain off. (The stored water is meant for flushing the pot) Also, the water pressure from the tap can be moderated to four different levels, giving you the satisfaction of conserving some resource.

Designer: Dang Jingwei

Home Core Integrated Toilet by Dang Jingwei

homecore2

homecore3

homecore4

homecore5

homecore6

homecore7

• GI says:

Dang, you really nailed an innovative toilet here I would not have imagined. Most practical place I’m thinking is probably on board of UAE ultra-luxury airliner.

• Tomo says:

Hm, those green/orange controls arent realy intuitive at all.

And imagine a color-blind person looking at it, scratching his head wondering is it off or on or off or on…

• GI says:

One more thing I gotta tell you – your renderings are SUPERB – where did you model/render the thing?

• mif991 says:

Congratulations Dang. I am very impressed with the water saving feature of this design and it looks good. I wish you much success with it.

• Air2air says:

In these post-global warming days it appears that water is the next big subject. But folks – you have to have to find a better one than that. Water doesn’t go floating out into space after use. It is always here, always cleansed by a process called the Water Cycle. No amount of jumping up and down hysteria will change that.

New inventions need a credible foundation to become great inventions. Find something that is really helpful, and not based on the politically correct fad crisis of the moment. Edison did not set out to save electricity. He set out to light people’s homes.

• Michman says:

Air2air, currently in Aus we are in one of the worst droughts. While this may not do a lot water conservation is needed to ensure we are not in a pinch especially for our rural and agricultural areas.

On the design:
    I’m thinking that this takes up a lot of space. currently. If it could take up less horizontal room when opened it would be great for compact usage.

• The concept is neat. However, there’s a flaw. Instead of having the sink rotate to the toilet to be used as the sink’s drain falls into the toilet’s opening, what if the whole design was fixed in an L shape. Why? Would you really want to wash your face in the sink that is directly above the toilet, no matter how clean the toilet may be. Also, the L shape design hides the sink’s drainage and connecting through the toilets water tank portion.
    What do you think?

Sincerely,

Renat Zarbailov of Innomind.org

• Confucius says:

I love that it comes with a ‘plate’ for the magazines or TO REST YOUR SANDWICH IF YOU GET HUNGRY! hahaha eating on the can is disgusting!

• Garett says:

Reminds me of the dentists office for some reason.

• nir75 says:

well design is good, but i have in mind is how to save toilet papers. As you know billions of tons of toilet papers are used for this purpose.Now to save this a toilet be designed in such a way that water is used to wash the back and that too with hot water in winter.

• karl says:

well thought out but apart from the psychological issues with brushing your teeth over the toilet, the actual toilet needs to have a real lid. The renderings are flawed as there is no way that “plate” can pivot and seal on top of the toilet, and if it can pivot there is a 20mm roughly gap between. Also, why you would want to reduce cleaning of a toilet close to where you brush your teeth is beyond me.

• Tom dang says:

~(@^_^@)~
      There is a big gap that the “plate” can seal the toilet perfectly. I still need to improve it.
      “why you would want to reduce cleaning of a toilet close to where you brush your teeth”
      ⊙﹏⊙b…… You really got me.

• nick says:

The all in one system is a bit of a rip off from Paul Hernon of Design Odyssey.

His design is an all-in-one toilet, sink and shower, called Vertebrae.

• sdsviet says:

i had a friend in college for product design a few years ago that did the exact same concept altho it didnt look this nice.

• jbrecken says:

I don’t think the swivel is necessary; just design it so the sink is next to the toilet. The swiveling version needs empty space next to the seat anyway, so it isn’t saving any room. And it also looks like it would also need to be further from the back wall than toilets usually are to allow for the sink. Plus, if they were next to each other the sink now could function as an armrest.

• FYI says:

yuck. I know this may not be very eco-friendly of me, but I want the place I take a crap to be as far away as possible from where I perform all of my hygienic duties. I say we go back to outhouses or have a separate room for the toilet. The whole Japanese concept of separating areas of clean and unclean makes sense to me.

• behnam says:

very attractive ..well done

• ad says:

Build in a washing machine and im sold!!

• pixelsnader says:

4 buttons for 4 modes of water tapping? yeah that’s tonnes better then just a regular tap with 1 knob and infinite modes.

• John Galt says:

No price! I guess it’s not for sale. Please notify me if you ever start selling these.

• anita j says:

i am waiting to purchase one! exactly what we "greenies" need.
    please let me know when its ready.

• anita j says:

i am waiting to purchase one! exactly what we “greenies” need.
    please let me know when its ready.

• steve says:

Jajaja sorry man but if this concept if for houses and not for traveling vehicules, i think the hole tap of the toilet is too small.. iif you make it more ass confortable, i could buy it. Kind regard..

• steve says:

• duke says:

if it's for the home…. must be so hard to clean… hahaha

• duke says:

if it's for the home…. must be so hard to clean… hahaha

• Jimmy C says:

I see this being used in airplanes and trains for the most part. Great design!

• cathrine says:

And Vertebrae is a COMPLETE rip off from my Swiss Army kitchen from 2004…

• Justin Garner says:

It wastes electricity, which is probably created using coal causing pollution, to re-purify the water, That is why we need to save water.

• Angeles Fabian says:

Good Morning, we are a company that sells outdoor & leisure products, we are interested on your design for production manufacturing, please let me know if you have an e-mail address to reach you and give you more info on our company,
    thanks,
    Angeles Fabian

• LD says:

The only thing that could make it better is to have the sink head telescope out to be a shower head as well.

• Jingwei says: