Feel The Music

A common misconception about the hearing impaired is their inability to experience the joy of music. They may not hear and process sound audibly but they certainly can feel it. In fact, studies have shown the sense of touch is heightened allowing them to perceive music in a totally different way. SOUNZZZ is a visual, audio, tactile MP3 player designed for the hearing impaired but universal enough for all to enjoy.

Sound is translated into a series of vibrations. One hugs the device to feel the music and it even plays an equalized light show along with the sound. A very unique device I would love to see on store shelves.

Designer: Sungwoo Park

sounzzz

sounzzz2

SOUNZZZ Vibrating MP3 Player For The Deaf by Sungwoo Park

sounzzz4

sounzzz5

sounzzz6

sounzzz7

• Aaron says:

This is an awesome concept for both the deaf and those with the ability to hear.

• Kinny Fear says:

I was actually just discussing this idea to my boyfriend tonight.
    Just to clear up, though, being deaf or hard of hearing doesn’t “heighten” your sense of touch, you’re just more aware of it.

• CH23 says:

if this would ever be in store under 100 euro’s,i would buy it,even though i am not deaf.

the idea exsist for a long time now,i remember there was a concert on television,and deaf people in the audience had a sortof skippy-balls to feel the music.

• Beat says:

Very interesting.
    Can I order it in the store?
    What is the price?

• Wai-On Light says:

Yes, how I can order this “Sounzzz”? also how much cost per one. Please email to me know as soon as. Thank you that I want to order two for X’mas gift to my friends. Thank you so much! Wai On

• future thinker says:

it should be in the market.. imsure not onlydeaf people who will be intrested,,

• Would you be interested in marketing this product? We would like to discuss business opportunities with you. I tried to contact you by email last July. We'll be awaiting for your reply on this matter.

• Barry Mount says:

Where do I find the price for the item listed here for deaf people

• moorthy says:

anyone could tell me where i can buy this “soundzzz” what could be the cost?

• cindyccm says: