New Kinda Treasure Hunt

One of my favorite games at a kiddies Birthday Party used to be Treasure Hunt. The charm of such traditional games has been lost, ever since gaming consoles have come on the scene. So it’s nice to see that the love for such games rekindled albeit in a techno avatar as the EMIL Experience Outdoors. This hand-held console is like a GPS compass that allows you to form and execute treasure hunts, biking routes and expeditions, Hunting Mr. X in the field and Scouts Games. It can also come in handy to polish your Navigational Skills. Super!

Designer: Andrea Schoellgen

EMIL Experience Outdoors GPS Based Game Console by Andrea Schoellgen

experience2

experience3

experience4

• joe says:

What’s “O” ? Shouldn’t it be an E?

• joey says:

So what the heck is it? Looks to me like a big, bulky compass. And the “treasure hunts” sound a lot like geocaching. Does this thing offer anything new and innovative?

• Luke says:

I’m assuming the ring around the dial is a digitial display.

My god, what a stupid design. Even an expensive round display that works like a more typical GPS and digital compass would be better, and even that would be a frivolous feature.

• joey says:

I stand by my original deleted comment that Yanko should only cover concepts that it has a clue about what they actually do.

• Elida Klahn says:

Davon bin ich wirklich von Ihrem Blog Fan … bekommt richtig gel?st

• ThomWill says:

@Joey, actually this looks like a cleaned up version of a device that’s gotten a ton of media attention over the past yet (both online and television). I think it’s very clever and a great way for us grown up types to have a little childish fun. And let’s face it, play time as an adult is worth the extra money.

Well done Radhika

• Amazing things here. I am very happy to look your post. Thanks so much and I’m
    taking a look ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?