A Room With A View

Right from the Five-Star gilded service to behind the bushes; I’ve used many kinda bathrooms in my life. And the two things that contribute towards making an impressionable one are ambiance and cleanliness. At home, you would want to create a bathroom that’s functional yet chic. Easy to maintain (ugh lime scales) yet classy. One such bathroom design that fits the bill is the Wavflow concept. Clean and uncluttered, the soft waves-like finishing creates a rejuvenating atmosphere.

Materials Used:

• Blueish pearl white fiberglass as exterior of fixtures
  • Brushed steel sheet as interior of fixtures
  • Chrome steel faucets
  • White ash wood hooks
  • Silicone coating to prevent slippery surfaces

Designer: Wei Chung Lee

Wavflow Bathroom Concept by Wei Chung Lee

waveflow2

waveflow3

waveflow4

waveflow6

waveflow7

• the union of functionality with estetica is nice idea, it’s hard keep these two concepts

• madvillan says:

nice sexy ladies. I think there is a better way to describe this project than wavflow. architecture has been obsessed with continuity and flow since maybe foa port terminal. maybe something newer is in order…and i guess i dont know why the sink has to turn into the floor into the tub and so forth. also, some of those sloped wet surface scares me. furthermore once you detail the thing it has to be seamed and detailed which lends itself to a more interesting and robust project.

• Joseph says:

You have some excellent ideas for bathrooms. That has been one of the recurring themes in my own life–looking for a way to make our bathrooms and our kitchen look really glorious, even though those rooms are much too small. One of the glories of the Internet, though, is that there is absolutely no dearth of ideas. Right now I have no idea of what I will ultimately do, but I keep hoping I will come up with something really slick.

• Johncclin says:

it’s look unlike professional

• Elise says:

THIS BATHROOM IS AMAZING!!!!

• -M@ says:

looks nice but actually very uncomfortable. study how people actually interact with objects like sinks and toilets…where their feet go, how far they stand, average heights, etc… a little human factors, goes a long way in design.

• Sam, Wiscosin says:

This is two projects in one picture.

1st project is making a beach-front hotel room with a big glass wall that has no windows, so you can have a good view while in the bathroom. Everyone knows that this is a suicide because that will turn the bathroom into an oven, with massive loss of privacy.

2nd project is to make the whole bathroom as one big piece that flows like waves from the sea. This is not practical on the long term maintenace, which everyone knows that hotels, specially beach fronts has massive budgets for them

• how soft, oofoofoof!