Not Too Hot, Not Too Cold, Just Right

I salute all parents across the world because baby rearing ain’t easy. There’s about a 10 year gap between me and my sister so when she was a baby, I had to prepare her baby formula. It took some trial and error to find the right temp but my life (and hers) would have been so much easier if we had this Baby’s Bottle.

The graphics are printed with thermochromic anti-forgery ink and change to show you it’s just at the right temperature for consumption. Ever accidentally give a baby hot milk? It IS NOT fun and the universe should totally outlaw it.

Designers: Hung Cheng, Tzu-Yu Huang, Tzu-Wei Wang & Yu-Wei Xiang

• matt says:

funny graphics and simple solution, not bad.

• Anonymous says:

i like the adiri bottle better

• Ekove says:

pretty and functional. All that a good design needs.

• james says:

A good idea…but in fact,it is already exist in national patent category.you can search it easily. The difference between yours and that one is that the one use a simple thermometer.

• zippyflounder says:

oh it likely infringes on the use of thermochromatic ink for the task (or that might be in the public domain) so the only real protection would be via trade mark.

• james says:

oh….the trade mark only reflects difference of temperature.There is not difference from thermometer in essential. for man, it is easy to know which temperature is suitable and which one is not. and temperature mark is not another kind of trade mark ?

• james says:

everyone knows 100 Degrees water is hot and -10 Degrees is cold. maybe 40 degrees is suitable for drink. so there are so many trde marks here.

• hannah says:

yeah… 100 degrees water is hot in FAHRENHEIT. This is in CELSIUS, so it's different. If it was 100 degrees celsius, it would not be good. 38 degrees celsius is probably about 100 degrees fahrenheit. so it's pretty warm.

• hannah says:

• John White says:

A good idea… BUT should carry a health warning – Formula Milk is NOT a replacement for Breast Milk – which always arrives at exactly the right temperature!

• alison says:

actually regular milk is just as good as breast milk if you get it straight from a cow, my dad used to live on a farm,…
      i think breast milking a baby is just wrong in so many way's since most of my family had lots of children and had no milk left in their breasts to feed them and some of them couldn't even do it because of breast cancer or other chest aching diseases, i don't think it's right to force a woman to breast feed.

i am pregnant right now and everyone keeps telling me how i should breast feed when i don't even think i can..
      also there's a matter of fact of fetish's some husbands have a fetish of drinking or just trying what breast milk tastes like and you can only get so much out of breasts when there's so many cows out there!

• Shannon says:

This is your opinion, and this is mine: ๐Ÿ™‚
        First, you say breastfeeding is wrong, and shouldn't be done, when it actually helps the mother. It is proven that a mother not only has maternal instincts to breast feed, but it also helps the weight she has gained while carrying the baby go down faster. Also, you should breast feed, it is more nutritious for the baby, and healthier for you. Believe it or not, there is a reason why human babies should drink human mother milk, and why calves should drink cows milk when they are young. And in response to the whole "husband fetish" thing, I think a ton of it is just rumor. Sure, I think some are curious and want to see, but you can always say no, and if you are married, I am sure the person would know if the guy they were with was the kind of person that wanted to drink breast milk. Last but not least, You think milk coming out of human breasts is wrong, but udders are just cows' breasts. Just thought I would toss that out there. ๐Ÿ™‚
        Not to get all in your face, sorry if I seemed mean about it.

• alison says:

• Shannon says:

This is your opinion, and this is mine: ๐Ÿ™‚
        First, you say breastfeeding is wrong, and shouldn't be done, when it actually helps the mother. It is proven that a mother not only has maternal instincts to breast feed, but it also helps the weight she has gained while carrying the baby go down faster. Also, you should breast feed, it is more nutritious for the baby, and healthier for you. Believe it or not, there is a reason why human babies should drink human mother milk, and why calves should drink cows milk when they are young. And in response to the whole “husband fetish” thing, I think a ton of it is just rumor. Sure, I think some are curious and want to see, but you can always say no, and if you are married, I am sure the person would know if the guy they were with was the kind of person that wanted to drink breast milk. Last but not least, You think milk coming out of human breasts is wrong, but udders are just cows' breasts. Just thought I would toss that out there. ๐Ÿ™‚
        Not to get all in your face, sorry if I seemed mean about it.

• whitney says:

a baby cant be on breast milk forever.

• whitney says:

a baby cant be on breast milk forever.

• artman says:

good idea

• maggie says:

I like it,it’s good idea.

• Tom says:

me too.

• Przemek says:

Yeah breast milk from the breast is right temp. If you do some research many women freeze their milk because they make too much, and it has to be consumed on the spot or frozen, so yeah it works for both. Man I was just thinking of the same fricking idea. I hate when that happens….

• Erik says:

Great idea. The visual indicator is great. I’m always running over a few times grabbing the bottle to see if it has warmed enough. Baby doesn’t like cold milk.

• Sherry says:

it is novel,but whether it is available now.

• Elizabeth Cooks says:

How do I purchase one?

• Weirdalec says:

What about temps between 38 and 45?

• Weirdalec says:

What about temps between 38 and 45?