Stay Cool Working Out

The Cycool is designed for people who hate working out and hate sweating. It goes without saying if you work out, you’re going to sweat – thus we have millions of overweight (but dry) people around the world. With the Cycool, put those sweat gland in check. The system is powered by your own peddling. The faster you peddle, the faster the fan.

Knowing me, I’d probably lean over and start singing. You know how you get that distorted robotic voice when you speak into a fan? Don’t act like I’m the only one.

Designer: Jin Woo Han

• forman says:

Asian guy,

Stop making me laugh.
    Your designs are very rudimentary ideas and shape.

• Iwai says:

Hey Jin, don’t mind.
    Envy is the tax which all distinction must pay

• iSee says:

In a day and age where my toaster and blender both have an LCD display, I welcome the fact that this has a more ‘furniture’ then ‘appliance’ look to it.

• man_in_gauze says:

I’ve ridden a bike using the same concept, which was purchased by a family friend circa 1987. Instead of the in-your-face fan, the fan served as a “front wheel” for the bike, with the ventilation angled so that it cooled your entire body at once.

• Fr3ak says:

…a COOL way to get pneumonia

• Fr3ak says:

I-d rather attach a gearbox and a tv to those pedals. So if you wanna watch tv, you have to work out. This way, we don’t get fat sitting (actually riding) in front of the tv. AND you save power, rather than wasting it.

• jin woo han says:

Thank you for comments everyone.
    At that time, I had to make concept and design within 2 days for some resons.
    This pannel is for explanation to others about only concept, and I had to bring 2 options; minimized the materials and plastic, protecting enviroment.
    So Cycool’s shape is not good looking even for me. Cycool is being developed and new latest version of the Cycool is totally diffrent shape with this picture. The new version of the cycool has only 2 steel frame and body, and I’m considering how to use electricty effectively such as using TV(as Fr3ak recommneded), recharging otherelse and so on..
    You will see the Cycool in the market.
    Anyway, thank for your comments.

• Rony John says:

This is a truly great concept indeed…

• João Al&eacut says:

Gostaria de saber onde comprar…..Brasil, thanks

• João Alécio Poletto says:

Gostaria de saber onde comprar…..Brasil, thanks

• I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more right
    here regularly. I am slightly sure I will
    be told many new stuff proper right here! Good
    luck for the following!

• If you would like to increase your familiarity simply keep visiting this site and be updated with the most recent news
    update posted here.