You Want Me To Drink City Water?

Contrary to belief, city water nowadays is quite safe and clean to drink. What you smell and taste are trace minerals in pipes. It won’t kill you but the stigma is damning. The BottomsUp concept is a portable water purifier. You fill any PET type bottle with water, screw on the top and like Brita (or Pur), what comes out is a whole lot better tasting.

Designer: Sangmin Bae

• Ultraorange says:

I’ve been working on a project that looks alot like this for a wile now. This design wouldn’t be go for more than a few uses. at the right price point this could be viable lets say 10bucks for a three pack get five liters out of each and it becomes cheaper than bottled water.

• Dfairoo says:

good concept, i would def buy this. Think about traveling overseas…when the water isnt drinkable, this would be great for international travelers!!

• Ana says:

You’d need more then just one of these to make unsafe water safe to drink. This just takes the big stuff out of the water like metals not small things like bugs.

• chetan sorab says:

Would be really handy in the developing countries, since the city water fails to meet the standards, and of course during travel.

• cherry0 says:

this is a really good idea. I would really want to buy this item…..it would be great in a lot of countries. just hope the price will be right for the consumers to buy.

• what's the poin says:

N-I-C-E but is the filter going to be effective? at all?

• what's the point? says:

N-I-C-E but is the filter going to be effective? at all?

• I wanna buy that. Where can I buy it?

• José Maria says:

How much is it?
    I like buy is it!

Es un purificador?? Cuanto de tiempo de vida tiene ??? cuantos litros puede purifacar??

• José Maria says:

How much is it?
    I like buy is it!

• yokie says:

please let me know that how can i buy this product?

• yokie says:

or how can i contact designer? please let me know
    coz’ i’m having problem with city water right now!
    thanks!

• Roco says:

….es el concepto del no-hu irlandes……..habria que ver su vida útil y seguridad

• Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you
    get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated. Many thanks!

• Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this site. It’s simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it’s tough to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say that you’ve done a superb
    job with this. Also, the blog loads super quick for me on Opera.
    This has been very much appreciated information!

• Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring
    on other sites? I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and
    would really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my readers would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested,
    feel free to shoot me an e mail. Very much appreciated information!