Bookcase Into A Bed

With new houses getting smaller and space being at a premium one young designer has come up with the perfect solution. Designer Karen created a bookcase that transforms into a bed. A mattress stands upright in four bits and forms the bulk of the bookcase. These surround five storage shelves which are suspended in mid-air by a wall mounted frame. The mattress sections are placed on the floor and slot together to form the bed – with two parts for a single, or all four to make a double.

Designer: Karen Babel

• Very cool design, imagine getting bed bugs?? they would be all over your books 😮

• Hill says:

Where Can I by it?

• Hill says:

Where Can I by it?

• shawn says:

sorry guys but what is on the floor doesn't match the dimensions of the wall. The wall wouldn't hardly do a twin and they are laying on a double or queen!

• Lyssa says:

well shawn if you read, it said there are 4 pieces, I'm guessing they are behind one another

• shawn says:

• Lyssa says:

• Nikoletta says:

Hi.. Please help for me.. I looking for this bed long time ago and i didn’t found where can I buy this bed. Please help for me about this..

• What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience concerning unexpected feelings.

• hochbeet says:

There are so many cool bed designs that are available today to meet any need you may have. Some bed designs are moderately priced for the general consumer but if you have some serious cash to spare, you can get some of the expensive models with amazing features.

• Thanks for this great blog

• Lisa Thomas says:

Where can I purchase this bed?

• Hello There. I fouynd your blog using msn. This is a very well
    written article.I’ll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more oof your useful information.
    Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

• If your skin is not properly moisturize, it will dry
    and age faster. Never wash your hair with very hot or very
    cold water. A number of would say that will sometimes they rarely find time
    to rinse their hair.

• Newer technologies and advanced tools have
    made it possible for cosmetic surgeons to carry out the highly delicate surgical procedures with more confidence and mitigated risk factors.

I have never personally had any plastic surgery done but there are obvious downsides to plastic surgery such as downtime,
    pain, and possible side effects. There is no
    question that how you look has an impact in the workplace.

• Besides of being the field of fashion, you may also prepare the costly expenses of the
    profession you may want to take on. Resources may grace with your
    presence to related topics, such as grooming, fashion, and
    etiquette and not just fashion modeling alone. Perhaps you are a model who wants to expand your portfolio with a range of startling shots that show off your versatility and individual flair.

• One function of the bustle and the hoopskirt was to make the waist
    look smaller and to enhance the bust. Instead try
    a nice pair of wool or cotton chino dress trousers
    with a button down shirt, sweater vest, tie, and sport jacket.
    Healthy clear beautiful skin is a must for models because bad
    skin does not photograph well.

• My goal as a doctor is to provide the best possible vision to everybody.
    They have much cooperative nature and always work with honestly.
    There are not much side effects associated with this surgery, but the
    only thing that you need to remember in this case is to
    take proper care recommended by your professional.

• So, if you are really looking forward to get rid of
    all your skin problems in a natural way, get all solutions on. Looking
    beautiful doesn’t have to be hard on your
    budget or the environment. It becomes difficult to treat
    these scars and therefore acne must be treated with the help
    of oral drugs and topical creams and lotions.

• Gilberto says:

Hi there mates, its wonderful article concerning tutoringand fully defined, keep it
    up all the time.

• Bed seller says:

There are some really cool bed designs out there – if you are willing to pay the price! We sell beds from a shop in Leeds and our website – nothing too fancy buy great prices!