Stand Up To Wake Up, Simple As That

There’s been quite a few ingenious alarm clock concepts of late. They all have one thing in common – force you to physically get up to turn them off. The Carpet Alarm Clock is a variation to that whole meme. In order to turn it off, you have to get up and step on it. If you really want to make it a challenge, place it far away from your bed. Of course it wouldn’t be a clock if it didn’t have and LCD screen to indicate time too.

Designer: Sofie Collin & Gustav Lanberg

• Karina Gonzalez says:

To whom it may concern:
    Hello, we are a company that resides in Mexico City and we are highly interested on importing your product “Stand Up To Wake Up” designed by Sofie Collin and Gustav Lanberg. We were wondering how much does 1 rug costs and also how much would it be in a wholesale? I would appreciate if you could answer me as fast as possible.
    Thank you.
    Karina González

• Karina Gonzalez says:

To whom it may concern:
    Please help us, we need you.
    Thank you.
    Karina González

• Karina González says:

To whom it may concern:
    Please answer us!!!! PLEASE!!!
    Thank you.
    Karina González

• Karina Gonzalez says:

PLEASE READ THIS COMMENT… WE NEED YOU! PLEASE!!!!
    To whom it may concern:
    Thank you.
    Karina González

• Karina Gonzalez says:

I´M SORRY FOR THE INTENSITY… BUT WE NEED YOU TO ANSWER AS SSON AS POSSIBLE.
    To whom it may concern:
    Thank you.
    Karina González

• Karina Gonzalez says:

I HOPE YOU WILL READ THIS… PLEASE.
    To whom it may concern:
    Thank you.
    Karina González

• Steve Lopez says:

yeaa… there is a carpet, a “DIY Carpet Calling Bell” is on this site… Very great Information.. Check it out…

• babubro says:

Oh steve lopez really……. it was awesome…. wonderful technology electronics networking website. i was looking for something like this http://www.mepits.com A complete solution for tech hunters thank you so much lopez

• Blah blah says:

It’s 8:20 upside dummies

• Teboho Nkeli says:

Hello, we are a company that resides in South Africa and we are highly interested on importing your product “Stand Up To Wake Up” designed by Sofie Collin and Gustav Lanberg. We were wondering how much does 1 rug costs and also how much would it be in a wholesale,& how can we contact you? I would appreciate if you could answer me as fast as possible.
    Thank you.

• Clair Ulman says:

Where can I buy this?

• Caston says:

I was wondering how I buy a carpet alarm clock

• April says:

Where can I buy one of these

• Marius says:

Seriously…Why is this still a concept??
    And if not…where the hell can I buy this glorious master peace?

• Ann says:

Where I can buy this clock or order online?