Get More Out Of Your Toothpaste Tube

Here is another intriguing Toothpaste Packaging design that makes total sense. SavePaste has a three-point agenda: To eliminate the hard-to-squeeze dead space, minimizing toothpaste residue left inside the container; Reduce two packaging to one. It means we can reduce waste and manufacturing price plus encourage recycling. And finally, have a user-friendly design so that people easily adopt it. I think it’s a full score on all three fronts!

Designers: Sang Min Yu and Wong Sang Lee

Shares 4.8K

• There are three basic kinds of software, although these will have their own subsections, as will probably be discussed later:
    . Schoolwork is often required to get written on computer these days, and again, this is only really possible if
    some kind of text software is available. Dongles are available on SD, Micro SD, and compact flash (CF) cards.

• alia henderson says:

how can I order this for packaging?

• Dear Radhika

I like your design, please contact me for further discussion about how we can work this out.

Best Regards

Sosuke Okamura

• Randy Cole says:

I am very interested in the Tooth paste packaging. I have been looking at regular tooth paste and cosmetic tube packaging for my line of products, but after seeing your design, I know this is the route to go. Please contact me so that we can discuss this further.

Thanks in advance,
    Randy Cole

• ali says:

Would like to purchase the separate tubes contact me at your earliest convenience

• Casey says:

I’m developing toothpaste and looking into packaging. I’d like to talk to you about ordering, and maybe look at a sample. And more questions.

• Kimberley pegg says:

Hi there, is your toothpaste packaging in production? Could I speak further with you -please contact me.

Cheers
    Kimberley Pegg

• Luiz Puech says:

I am trying to localize Sang Min Yu e Wong Sang Lee. I am a Brazilian businessman and we have people on our behalf in London.
    I want to discuss the availability of licencing or bying the rights to produce one product (an inovative also one…)of yours: the save paste.
    Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible, I thank you in advance.
    Yours, truly,
    Luiz De Rezende Puech

• Dagmar Slacalova says:

Hi. I am looking for toothpaste, and I bumped into yours. It is brilliant! Corresponds to my thinking as I make natural cosmetics, your tuba is an indispensable part of. I can take it with you to order? Please contact me and arrange the conditions.