Electric No Seater on Two Wheels

Behold one wacky bike for the further excellence of trick tracking across the X-Games world! The designer of this project has pulled out all the extras on this trick bike – even going so far as to remove the saddle seat! Because the designer recognizes that a bicycle is small enough to do some crazy tricks but limited by the power the rider can exert, while motorbikes have a bunch of power but are limited by their size, this project aims to cross the two.

The power the rider jams into the bike is now transformed into electric power. The rest of the bike is designed to be light – the frame being all tubes and carbon. The fork is inverted to integrate a front lens and a video camera for shooting from the first person point of view! This is wild. This is Hydromagnificence on Two Wheels by Charles-Edouard BERCHE. Ride it.

Technic:
Wheels: 24inches
Wheelbase: 1084 mm
Steering angle: 68°
Seat tube angle: 71°
Length base: 420 mm
Length top tube: 530 mm
Fork and shocks: 140 mm

Frame: Aluminium tubular frame and carbon frame
Engine: Brushless engine
Battery: Li-Po

Designer: Charles-Edouard BERCHE

• daniel daiber says:

that's another dumm ideo from someone who doesn't ride bikes probably

actually is the second time I see some stupid designer that takes out the sit

• C. Wellmax says:

i'm agree, first ride both vehicles then decide

• What right do you have to call someone dumb if you can't even spell 'dumb' or 'seat' correctly. What have you designed recently? Or in your life for that matter. If you're going to criticize someone, at least give them some constructive feedback or some respect for something that you wouldn't have been able to design, even if your family's lives depended on it.

• daniel daiber says:

that's another dumm ideo from someone who doesn't ride bikes probably

actually is the second time I see some stupid designer that takes out the sit

• C. Wellmax says:

i'm agree, first ride both vehicles then decide

• Lam Tony says:

style very good, but the structure may be a problem in the bicycle

• Lam Tony says:

style very good, but the structure may be a problem in the bicycle

• Charles-Eouard says:

hi everybody!
    Thanks for your constructive and unconstructive comments. XD
    I know that some elements will make some questions.

The saddle is useful on only for few tricks, like "suicide", "condore"… For the rest of the time, It is not useful. Or only for drink beer with its friends!! That is why I chose to delete it.

I'm a student designer (No engineer !!!). This is a short project realized in 2 weeks.
    It could be possible that it have little problems on the kinematic.

To answer on the question if I ride? Yes, Down-hill bike and X-country.
    I design the new Commencal Supreme DH (Style).

This is my portfolio: http://www.cardesignnews.com/site/designers/portf

• Charles-Eouard says:

hi everybody!
    Thanks for your constructive and unconstructive comments. XD
    I know that some elements will make some questions.

The saddle is useful on only for few tricks, like “suicide”, “condore”… For the rest of the time, It is not useful. Or only for drink beer with its friends!! That is why I chose to delete it.

It could be possible that it have little problems on the kinematic.

To answer on the question if I ride? Yes, Down-hill bike and X-country.
    I design the new Commencal Supreme DH (Style).

This is my portfolio: http://www.cardesignnews.com/site/designers/portf

• Ke'iN says:

I find the concept very clever and thoughtful…
    The brand is also a good choice for this type of vehicle.

Indeed the structure may be a problem, but I think it's a designer's concept.
    A motivate engineer could resolve it !

Well done !!

• Ke'iN says:

I find the concept very clever and thoughtful…
    The brand is also a good choice for this type of vehicle.

Indeed the structure may be a problem, but I think it's a designer's concept.
    A motivate engineer could resolve it !

Well done !!

• pretty good idea!
    I ride Biketrials, probably the only bike sport where seats are never used (hence the removal of the seats!), so maybe I am being a little biased when commenting on this design concept.
    I love the 24" wheel choice, a lot of companies in the street world are doing this now. The electric idea is also really intriguing, how does it work? (like the idea, don't need a full description!) is it a multiplier kind of idea?
    And the wheelbase is way too long, if this is going to be used for street (Massive assumption), a shorter wheelbase would be ideal. I know the geometry could be changed easily, just making some observations!
    But I love the fact you have gone so far out of the box! Oh and designing Bikes is my dream job!
    but really good job, looks awesome!

• pretty good idea!
    I love the 24″ wheel choice, a lot of companies in the street world are doing this now. The electric idea is also really intriguing, how does it work? (like the idea, don't need a full description!) is it a multiplier kind of idea?
    but really good job, looks awesome!

• Ron says:

Seat tube angle: 71° ????????

• Ron says:

Seat tube angle: 71 ????????

• Ron says:

ça dechire mec, glad to see this project from ISD's brain.

• Ron says:

a dechire mec, glad to see this project from ISD's brain.

• Francoin says:

Hey man, I’m an avid MTB dirt jumper and street/park rider – I like your concept a lot.
    I would’nt remove the seat if your reasoning for adding more power is to do bigger tricks – bigger tricks means bigger air = bigger margin for error (foot slips on missed landings, casings, hitting coping etc) and that means loss of testes in this case.

Other than that – rad looking concept – agressive styling – would love to give it a try!

• Desmond says:

Well done, i ride X-Country and i ride a KTM 990 Adventure , well done , excellent work ,,, and as for the dumb comment guy , wtf , no comment