On The Death Of A Teabag

I have this friend who keeps collecting all her used teabags to add to her henna mixture (hair dye) and it always grosses me out. Different strokes for different folks, what do you do with your dead-used teabag? Mine goes straight into the bin, haha I’m lying, I use loose tea leaves! But seriously, would you want to create artwork with a dripping bag like seen in the “Teabag Coasters” packaging or would you just dump it?

Designers: Yuree S. Lim & Jieun Yang

teacoaster

teacoaster2

teacoaster3

teacoaster4

Shares 197.2K

• Rob says:

Looks cool, but the tea cup has a saucer (even in the drawing) for exactly the purpose of putting teabags on it. So this seems like a waste of paper and trees that the paper is ultimately made from…

• Ana says:

Yes, I would.

Not everyone uses saucers and, even if they do use them personally, you can’t get them everywhere (think canteens).

I don’t see it as a waste of paper since the teabag would come in a package either way.

• TiagoTiago says:

The internet has ruined the world “teabag” for me…

• Wang Nanzhe says:

hi, there!
    Im a fan of you and your design, my girlfriend is fencing on one of your product, it names on the death of a teabag(or teabag coaster), from your intro, it design by Yuree S. Lim & Jieun Yang. The thing is where can I have some? Do you sell it in your shop? It very important to me if you can get some for me. Ive trying hard so much but still cannot find it anywhere.Or if you have any infomation can be provide to me

• Maverick says:

I love this idea. I only started drinking tea recently and I usually just left the tea bag in the cup until my next use.

• The design is very pretty, but I typically just toss mine into the trash bin. It is a great way to make some pretty artwork out of something that previously would have been just trash. I suppose you could use them to decorate your fridge, bullitan board, etc.

• As we said, there are changes that your mate could also make.

These contractors who provide the Plumber repair Atlanta also come with proper licensing to guarantee
    you that your money is well-spent. As a responsible homeowner, you have
    to take care of every single set up in your home.

• Arrest their attention by using rich colors and well defined graphics.
    Google optimization conditional on the premise that the more often people that like aimed at your web,
    extra valuable it is required to be and the more significant ranking it deserves
    searching results. Using Facebook and Twitter to create a fun online
    community that your customers will want to visit will increase brand loyalty and drive traffic
    to your Website, allowing you the chance to make
    more online sales.

• There are a number of people who are of the thought that searching for a CPA company
    is certainly an easy task. Dallas Tea Party leader, Phillip Dennis rightfully stated, “We never advocate violence and overthrow of the government,” Dennis
    said. Bank Accounts: When the IRS removes money directly from your bank accounts.

• Most probably, they will need help of professionals to complete the task properly.
    David Beckham Talks Daughter Harper In WSJ Magazine November 2011.
    They can in addition be changed as per our
    requirements, we can print our logo or notify on them. There is
    no doubt that hiring marquee is quite common in Australia and there are
    large numbers of people who go for them. Geocaching involves using
    your smartphone’s GPS or 3G system to track down ‘caches’,
    or packages of trinkets hidden somewhere in the real world.
    Moreover, you can compare the charges of multiple agencies to discover the cheapest one.
    People may go for any of these services of relocation according to their need such as Home,
    local household, city wise household, business, commercial, industrial,
    corporate, etc. Fame and fortune might be glamorous but they are unpredictable and uncertain. Most of us are aware that most
    of the desert lands do not have sufficient water.
    Water Country USA- the Mid-Atlantic’s largest water park which should not be missed this
    summer.

• Great information. Lucky me I discovered your
    blog by accident (stumbleupon). I’ve saved
    it for later!

• h – CG also resets metabolism rates and protects the
    healthy fat which cushions the organs and other tissues.
    Indeed, it has been found that men using HCG to lose weight have even better outcomes than female
    users in several instances. Having a demanding work schedule,
    you need to look for ways in losing weight without having
    to sacrifice your job.

• Brian King says:

How creative. Love it and next time i will not throe out my teagbags. Thank you for the idea. Love your writing