Revenge Of The G-Spot Mouse

Its International Women’s Day and its befitting that I confuse you guys with Andy Kurovets’ Maze Of Time. There is a connection between the two… you had fun at the expense of the female anatomy and now it’s time to pay for those silly smirks! The Maze Of Time watch uses colors in a kaleidoscopic way to represent the time. So when you see a chaotic yellow line below, it’s actually the number “1”. Blue is the number “2”, red color stands for “3”, and “4” corresponds to the green etc. Kinda TokyoFlash-esque and time to get your grey cells working!

Designer: Andy Kurovets

Maze Of Time Watch by Andy Kurovets

maze_watch2

Shares 77.2K

• Maxx says:

Where can i buy one?

• stu says:

Looks nice but its too hard too read. Really do not like this at all, I,m colour blind, I dont know if thats why its so hard to read. It really is a maze of time to my eyes.

• stu says:

• Billy says:

This is the stupidest design for a watch I've ever seen. Seriously, go digital.

• Billy says:

This is the stupidest design for a watch I've ever seen. Seriously, go digital.

• Stoycho says:

I like the design, but i don't have enough time to sit there trying to figure out the time.

• Stoycho says:

• Beth says:

I would love to buy one of these for my boyfirend for christmas, where can I get one?

• Beth says:

• Paden says:

I figure if people are willing to pull out their cell phone from their pocket and then unlock the screen just to look at the time then they would be willing to use this cool and geeky watch. I would love to be able to buy this.

• Paden says:

• TheOne says:

Very stylish watch, my respect for the design.

I was so much impressed I implemented it using Java. Does not take much time and it works fine.
    So … there is the “proof of concept” now build this watch!

• Ville says:

Is Yanko going to be selling this watch? I’m very interested!