Dandelion Lights

Ever had the urge to pick up some dandelions and blow away its wisps? I haven’t either, but looking at this wonderful Secret Of Light –Lamp, I wish I could find some dandelion in my backyard! The lamp works in this simple way, shake it gently to switch it on (motion sensors), and blow onto the bulbs to switch it off. Mimic how you would do with the dandelion, only less vigorously.

Designers: Qin Xue, Cao iXiaoxiao & Wei Hangshuai

Secret Of Light – Lamp by Qin Xue, Cao iXiaoxiao & Wei Hangshuai

secret_of_light2

secret_of_light3

Shares 90.6K

• AWESOME! I want one… NOW

• firewithfiremp says:

Where can you buy the dandelion lamp?

• brack says:

I think its interesting and elegant. My 4-year-old would love it and then tear it up.

• It’s pretty cool. I’m just not sure about shaking it for turning it on. In seems heavy, and fragile, a terrible combination for something that needs to be shaken. How about a touch panel to turn it on with a smooth touch of the fingers?

• mif991 says:

I like this a lot. Beautiful and spectacular accent lamp. But there are no specs to tell me what kind of light it uses. And there is no way it will pass UL tipping requirements unless it is a fixture. Nice work though.

• Rachel Fox says:

Beautiful! I would buy this!

• An says:

😡 luv

• amber says:

I really want to buy this. Where can I get it please???

• Natxo says:

Hello, I love the secret of light. Could you tell me where I can buy it?

• Caitlin says:

Ease oh please where do i get one!?

• Caitlin says:

Ease oh please where do i get one

• Sharon says:

Are the dandelion lamps available for purchase? The cost?

• Kirk says:

I definitely want one… I would buy this in an instant. Where do I get one??

• Madison says:

How much are these? I would like to buy one. The cost?

• Patrick says:

I have looked all around! Where are these lamps? Do they even exist? Can’t find them on Bing, Google, or Amazon.

• Andrea says:

Please, Where?!
    I’d love to have it!!

• Ella says:

where can u buy this anyone know !!! i have been searching all over the place!!

• Christy Kicklighter says:

Can you please tell me how much these are and when they will be available.

• Rebecca says:

How much and where can I get one please. My daughter loves dandelions.

• Rebecca says:

How much and where can I get one please.

• Alonnah says:

I would love to have one of these. They are beautiful and perfect for me. Very cool idea.
    Have they been produced yet?

• Every weekend i used to pay a visit this website, as i wish for enjoyment, as this this site conations in fact nice funny material too.

• Crowdsourcing with regards to logo design fundamentally entails coordinating a contest among a number of developers.
    Some say in an hour even some say get it in minutes. Simplicity tops the majority of the existing logo design designs.

• Very energetic blog, I loved that bit. Will there be a part 2?

• Thanks for one’s marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed readingg it, you happen to be a greeat author.
    I will always bookmark your blog and may come bawck someday.

I want to encourage you continue your great job, have a nice day!

• Annabelle says:

Circumstances being as it was, the young avatara decided to visit Nepal to carry on his ministry there.
    The city sieges themselves, which were supposed to be one of the most epic elements of the
    Rv – R content, were instead instanced zones with ~50 people
    per side. Armstrong invented a system for eliminating noise caused by the power of the waves.
    Doesn’t recommend long (more than 4-6 ) initially without
    good mind. It took a bit of practice until I finally felt
    and experienced the difference between looking at life through my mind
    and looking at life through my heart.

• Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest authoring on
    other sites? I have a blog centered on the
    same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share
    some stories/information. I know my readers
    would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel
    free to send me an email.

• Beatriz says:

You can certainly see your expertise within the work you write.

The arena hopes for more passionate writers like
    you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe.

At all times follow your heart.

• Gaston says:

Por esa razón, cada uno de nuestros cerrajeros trabaja siempre
    con velocidad, eficacia, eficacia, y honradez.

• Can I simply say what a relief to discover somebody that actually understands what
    they are discussing online. You certainly realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
    More people should check this out and understand this
    side of your story. I was surprised you’re not more popular
    since you surely possess the gift.

• The most effective factor about these video games is that some
    are given as free trials and a few you need to purchase.

So to play this recreation online, all you must do is go to any website that caters
    these games, register (provided that you are 18 and over), and play
    for free, without any downloads.

• Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you could
    be a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back someday.
    I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have a nice evening!

• Magda says:

An addiction to sports gambling is rather similar to any other kind of addiction as
    the addiction begins to take charge and control your life.
    What do you believe have been the obstacles to reaching your healthy goals.
    Learn to be aware of your intuition, and you will get better over time.

• Consuelo says:

An addiction to sports gambling is rather similar to any other
    kind of addiction as the addiction begins to take charge and control your life.
    In fact, a great many goal-based writings are geared
    towards improving businesses at the bottom line in terms of
    increased efficiency, increased productivity, etc. I obviously can’t go to all those different campuses whenever I want to buy
    fan apparel, so I shop for my official NCAA football gear online.

• What’s up mates, its great article on the topic of teachingand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

• There are a few factors you want to consider when purchasing a superfood drink powder.
    The volume of raw spinach (like all other fresh garden greens) is deceiving.
    The multi-packs of Naked Juice Superfood Smoothies are not available yet, but may definitely
    help cut back on the total cost if you develop a daily Superfood Smoothie habit.

• Annabelle says:

Oregon Rams (Pacific Time Frame Zone web marketers).
    This is a competitive advantage for sports betting businesses because the options that it
    gives are more than what anybody expects.
    There is also a trend of many college students running up debts on sports betting.

• Blueprint Skilled Providers (Lakewood, Johnstown, CO) –
    Blueprint Skilled Providers is a domestically owned and minority owned short-term staffing firm.
    ehow, Lineman apprentice programs close to Think about your aptitude, work surroundings preferences and
    the job market – current and future – in the geographic space where you wish to live and work., Click right
    here to study extra about how Sterling excels in delivering engineering expertise and strategic talent options to their
    clients.

• Deirdre Days says:

How do I go about buying something I see like the dandelion lamp?