Mighty Wine Tree

Inspired by the mighty Sequoia, the Wine Tree by Kendall LeCompte is for the true wine connoisseur. Experts differ in opinion on how one should store wine but you can’t go wrong with this. Just look how elegant and compact it is. The smaller version holds 10 bottles and the bigger one takes 17. Not a wino? There’s a mini version too that holds 7 bottles.

Designer: Kendall LeCompte [ Buy It Here ]

Wine Tree Collection by Kendall LeCompte

winetree_06

winetree_02

winetree_03

• André says:

Consider myself a treehuger

• joao says:

it’s really nice

• Confucius says:

Eee I don’t think so, its too messy. Its something you would find at a hippies market. It could look OK without the bottles as an art piece, not my cup of tea though.

• Jeremiah says:

I actually kind of agree with you. Maybe if bottles spiraled downward and looked more uniform, but besides that, I also think this looks better naked as a metal sculpture. It reminds me of a christmas tree waiting to be decorated, and bottles of wine are a bit heavy to be ornaments in my opinion. I am, however, attracted to the organic flow it gives off, it’s pretty neat.

• André says:

Consider myself a treehuger

• Todd says:

At best wine should be stored in a Eurocave, or the like, wine refrigerator that controls temperature, humidity, and vibration. At a minimum wine should be stored on its side or upside down, in a dark room where there is little temperature fluctuation. It should not be on display in someone’s kitchen or living room. Well, at least this (unattractive) rack does keep the bottles in a proper position.

• Daniel White says:

I love it. It's colorful, unusual, compact, convenient — excellent. True, it's not climate controlled; if you have one of those and don't mind hiking to wherever is in your estate, great. But I'm actively considering this thing.

Dan

• Daniel White says:

Dan

• Joi says:

How much is the mighty wine tree