Mix Some Sound Patterns In The Batter

The physical patterns produced through the interaction of sound waves in a medium, best describes Cymatics. The Electrolux Re-mix concept seen here mixes food by using the vibrations emitted by sound frequency. It’s like mixing a batter of pancakes to the beats Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony or making sauce to the pulse of AC/DC. Simply hook on the digital music player to the Re-mix device and enjoy the visual treat. I guess you’ll get a clearer picture after you see the awesome video after the jump.

Designer: Kenny Hopper

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video

• Lamah says:

Why would I want to listen to distorted music as I very slowly and inefficiently mix my dry solids?

• Culture of Freedom says:

I agree with ^… When im cooking i like to mix my ingridents thouroghly, and evenly- I don’t have time to wait for a 4 min plus song to play to have my batter- or eggs, or whatever ingredients mixed…plus i wouldn’t want to have my $300+ mp3 player around any of this mess to potentially damage it… all this is a speaker and u decided to put food on it…… smh

• matt says:

i see where you were going with this, creating a soothing experience for the mind while you are cooking, creating a relaxing and out-of-body experience for the person doing the work.

the problem is, as said above, its an expensive mp3 player with a speaker you set your food on and have it basically jump around like a trampoline. the idea was there, and then when you created the product solution for it, it feels unfinished and not thought out well enough.

• Jeff says:

Cool!

• Vic Leeds says:

Too fun! I want one now! This is definitely one of the kitchen implements of my bizarre future! As for the wet blankets who patter on, perhaps William Sonoma and Viking appliances are more suited to your fantastic and timely culinary efforts.
    Go Electrolux!! What’s next, a Wii crepe maker? Bring it on!

• Lone says:

Theres no wet blankets here. Its a lava lamp for your kitchen and as much a kitchen tool, as its advertised to be, as the lamp is. Is it fun to watch, to see what effect different music has, sure. Not practical in any cooking sense though and thats where issue is taken. They should have added a USB port so you could plug in one of those humping dogs.

• Being in the Ad – Sense program also encourages that you increase your site and drive traffic towards it.
    For beginners, it is highly recommended to generate a strategy prior to using Google Ad – Words because this method involves monetary investment.
    Well social network sites are only for reaching maximum customers in a nutshell duration.

• Hi, for all time i used to check webpage posts
    here in the early hours in the dawn, as i enjoy
    to learn more and more.