One of the major drawbacks with an induction cooker is that you can’t use it with a wok or round-based pots. Designer Chen Ruike has conceptualized an innovative solution. One where the Induction Cooker has a two-sided rotating cooking surface! One side accommodates flat-based utensils and the other side – rounded pots.
- The two cooking panels share one heating coil.
- This ensures optimized product function and reduced production costs.
- Only the chosen cooking panel is activated during operation.
- Internal heat is expelled through the extraction channels on the sides.
- Four non-slip pads on each cooking panel avoid friction with the surface beneath.
- The cooking temperature is controlled by a colorful touch pad.
Induction Cooker is a 2013 red dot award: design concept winner.
Designer: Chen Ruike