Expected iPhone 6

Is designer Heo Leo onto something? Not sure, but his analysis of recent redesigns by Apple has some weight to it. No wonder his iPhone 6 concept looks predictably surreal. Good job Leo!

Designer: Heo Leo

• Connor says:

Apple has often preferred filleted edges rather than chamfered edges but I believe it works for the screen. The angle of the fillet on the back feels like it’s in the grey zone between too much and too little. Otherwise, I believe that this is a good design. Stay hungry, stay foolish.

• ray z says:

it reminds me of both the padphone infinity and the very 1st ipad. don’t forget to update the big fingerprint scanner. doubt it’ll leave the apple range of devices.

• Before says:

• hj says:

when apple makes an iPhone with a similar unibody causing to their Macs that v wool be the day we all have an iPhone

• hj says:

when apple makes an iPhone with a similar unibody causing to their Macs thatll be the day we all have an iPhone

• Hannah says:

I believe that iPhones are becoming to look more and more like a galaxy! This is a significant phone but every time they come out with a new iPhone it’s not much different than the on before it! When Are they going to make a bigger Change in there upcoming phones?

• MM says:

This is by far my favourite concept. I greatly preferred the curved back of my iPhone 3GS over the flat shape of my iPhone 4S and 5S. I also really liked the overall shape of my original iPad – so for me, this concept takes the best features of each iteration (iPhone and iPad) and combines them into one. Way to go Heo Leo!

• Lona says:

Really when someone doesn’t understand then its up
    to other users that they will assist, so here
    it takes place.