Totem Part Two

A new twist to the old Stackable Cup, this new Tilt Cup has a clipped edge that enhances drying. When you place the glass upside down, the water trickles and drains out through the gap created by the clipped edge. The tilted angle also enhances the weight balance so the cup can stand up by itself when overturned. I think this will work!

Designer: Huang Shi-hao

• Alex says:

Technically, will this work? What I thought of is that not all water can be evaporated through the gap, like really. Good idea though, and its aesthetically beauty.

• kris says:

this is a good idea!
    i normally place a thin object such as a spoon / fork / thin plate to keep it inclined for drying the inside of the glass!
    inclined rim of the glass solves this well.

• Hello, all the time i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours in the morning,
    as i enjoy to learn more and more.

• Together with almost everything that seems too be building within
    this particilar area, many of your viewpoints happen to be very refreshing.
    However, I am sorry, becauxe I can not subscribe to
    your entire suggestion, all be it exciting none
    the less. It looks to us that your remarks arre generally not completely justified and in reality you are generally
    yourself not entirely certain of the argument. In any case I did take pleasure in reading it.

I do like tthe way yyou have presented thios particular

• jimmy says:

this is a good ideal

• Cease trusting that your particular deepest soulful needs may be satisfied
    by more information. But all leads supplying even the tiniest revenue opportunity are consumed to bank account.
    It will never actually make a difference your local area located within the moment.

• Darell says:

I don’t even know the way I ended up here, but I believed this put up was
    once great. I do not know who you might be but certainly you are going to
    a famous blogger if you are not already. Cheers!

• This is why doctors recommend red wine, tea or simply
    eating it iin the body The removal of waste priduct and not sending me any
    acai beere diätfocus harm to the top of several essential fatty acids.

• Fruits are great and I would never discourage
    my patients from eating fruit, but if your objective is to lose
    weight then they have to be eliminated, as they prevent Ketosis.
    Failure to Diagnose an Ectopic Pregnancy – Is This Medical Negligence.
    s better not to test instead of wasting your health insurance and money on these fake, choose nothing diets.

• Ina says:

They would need face your afterwards and simply do not want
    in order to think bad. Whenever this is set, you’ll establish constraints
    up to a number of assorted features like the built-in programs, getting
    emerging programs, purchasing inside applications, podcasts, multiplayer games and many others.
    If you like all build also function of this house windows Phone 7 system but do not have desire for
    interesting and social media strategies, it is simple to declutter their hardware in a matter of
    seconds making use of these ways.

• no title says:

My relafives all tthe time say that I am killing my time here att net, buut I know I am getting knowledgee everyday by reading such good
    content.

• Thank you for the good writeup. It actually was a leisure account it.
    Glance complex to more delivered agreeable from you!
    By the way, how could we communicate?

• Hi, i feel that i noticed you visited my weblog so i got here to go back the favor?.I’m trying to find issues
    to enhance my site!I guess its ok to use some of
    your ideas!!