Every once in a while there comes a time when products need rebranding and redesigning. Think about it, the toothpaste you used as a child and what you use today are two completely different products. The key word behind the change has been innovation. Presently, P&G is ready to Reinvent Olay Pro-X and is inviting designers from the world over to participate in their new contest.
Prizes Worth $5000
The booty call on this co-creation event runs up to prizes worth $5,000 and all you need to do for this, is to enter the contest! The brief is simple – “Transform the brand for the most savvy and affluent women, with your innovative ideas and designs!” Simply “Reinvent Olay Pro-X!”
The main objective of the contest is to defy expectations and reinvent Olay.
Pro-X for beauty-involved skincare shoppers.
The contest is for former or current customer, mere hobby creative, a designer-to-be, folks wanting to become part of the P&G community; the contest gives you the chance to participate in the creation of the new Olay Pro-X.
- Join the community, submit and share your innovative ideas for new Pro-X products.
- Redesign its packaging and transform the way the Olay Pro-X story is told.
- The rules for participation are easy: Just visit www.cocreate-pg.com to get inspired,
- Upload your product ideas and win monetary prizes up to $5000, gift baskets and vouchers for your contribution.
- “Reinvent Olay Pro-X!” runs until March 25, 2013.
The contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada. For more information, visit www.cocreatepg.com and join the community contest.