Go!SCAN 3D is the latest innovation in white light 3D scanning; promising to be the easiest and fastest 3D scanning experience ever. The scanner comes with three key functions termed as TRUsimplicity, TRUportability and TRUaccuracy. The scanner is an able tool for designers and is fitted with innovative LED technology. The key features are elucidated after the jump.
[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuKlzC3k8Fo 600 451]
Handheld white light 3D scanner features intelligent hybrid positioning and yields great results when used towards both industrial and non-industrial applications.
- Point-and-shoot: no preparation or complicated setup is required. The scanner is up-and-running in less than two minutes.
- Affordable and up to 10 times faster than standard 3D scanners.
- Can be used by anyone without prior experience.
- The software provides visual guidance throughout the process, ensuring quality results.
- Handheld and lightweight (1.1 kg), it fits into a carry-on case, so you can bring and use it everywhere.
- Dynamic referencing means that it is possible to move the part during scanning and that no rigid setup is required.
- It provides accuracy is up to 0.1 mm, for results you can count on regardless of the work conditions or environment.
Heritage Preservation: 3D scanning is used as an easier and faster medium to obtain all the 3D models you need. This helps designers in heritage preservation endeavors and replications. This is done through Archiving and Digital Curation; Art and Artifact Restoration and 3D Virtual Museum
Arts & Architecture: 3D opens up a lot of possibilities for artists, sculptors and architects. The Go!SCAN 3D is highly and is easy enough to use. It does not require preparation steps, and produces very precise, high-quality 3D models, making it especially suited for the artistic realm.
3D CG & VFX: Go!SCAN 3D can be a part of the 3D modeling process. Whether handmade models, items needing to be replicated exactly (for instance vintage cars), human shapes to be integrated into 3D animation, elements for motion design, or props, the Go!SCAN 3D can quickly and effortlessly provide these quality models to both the video game and movie industries.
Serious Gaming / Virtual Reality: The Go!SCAN 3D is the fastest, easiest and most reliable way to obtain highly-detailed and authentic 3D models used in the gaming world.
You can download the free 3D models and test them out: try them in your workflow; open them in your software. This is the best way for you to get familiar with the use of 3D scans in 3D modeling, and see the output for yourself.