Wheelchair Adaptive Stroller

Parenting in the first stages of infancy can be incredibly challenging – add a mobile disability to the equation and you can imagine how daunting it might seem. The Cursum stroller concept aims to make life a little easier by adapting to use in tandem with a wheelchair. Swivel wheels, complete height adjustment, attention to comfort and visibility and advanced safety features give parents added security and a little independence to an already challenging life experience.

Designer: Cindy Sjöblom

Cursum – Stroller for wheelchair users from Cindy Sjöblom on Vimeo.

• Alden Kane says:

Hello Cindy,

I had a question about the design. Given that the wheelchair wheels were still on the ground, was there a turning radius issue with the wheels for the stroller? Did the stroller wheels work fine? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Alden

• cindy says:

I am looking to see if your stroller is marketing?

• Lucy Vernon says:

Hello!

Just joining the crowd in hoping this will be on the market soon!!! Is there anything we can do to try to assist you in getting this stroller made?

Thanks a lot.

• Laura kelley says:

Has there been any production of this stroller yet?? would love to purchase it….

• Toby says:

Has anyone thought of getting crowd funding to set up production of this (judging by other comments) much-needed buggy for wheelchairs?

• Rick Quintero says:

Hello How can I become a dealer for your wheelchair adaptive stroller?

Please contact me via phone or email 619-810-0010

• DEPORTE FONTEZ says:

hello,

Sorry for my spelling mistake, I’m french. Perhaps somebody stole your idea 🙁 look at this http://buzzly.fr/incention-poussette-fauteuil-roulant.htmlon
    They say that a younger man sixteen years old invented something like you , five days ago !!! Perhaps had you apply for a patent in 2012, I hope it. Bye

• Hanna-Riikka says:

Hello!
    I´m Finnish occupational therapy student and I´m writing my bachelor´s thesis. The purpose of this practice based thesis is to create a guide for parents who use wheelchair- parents of small children and for Finnish occupational therapists. I have collect information from blogs and I`m interested in Cursum Stroller. Now I´m wondering could I get permission to use a picture of cursum stroller in my guide with references?

Best regards, Hanna-Riikka

• Angelo Roman says:

Hi Cindy. I think you will make good money with this product. I’ll buy it and there’s nothing like this in the market. A lot of people handycap like me will be thankful.

Angelo from Puerto Rico

• Lauren Morris says:

Please please please put this on the market. I live in Australia, am planning to start a family next year and would do and pay ANYTHING to get my hands on one of these. My partner works long hours which would leave me home alone with an infant and am stressing as to how I would cope. This product would be an absolute god send.

• JuliaBird says:

Hello I seen your strollerand I’m an absolute is your stroller on the market yet if so I would love to purchase mine I’m paraplegic that I’m expecting in April 18, 2016 and would love to have a stroller like that as it would make life so much easier for me and baby please get back to me ASAP thank you

• Tammy LaViolette says:

Hi Cindy,

I want to say that I absolutely love your idea. I myself am not in need of a wheelchair but would love to see this concept come out for those in need. Have you thought about contacting Shark Tank to help get your idea off the ground? If you haven’t then please do so. I’m looking forward to seeing it become a reality for those who would truely benefit.

• Alexandra Santibanez says:

Hello Cindy,
    I waned to say that your stroller is an amazing product for wheelchair users. I am a paraplegic and I’m currently 5 months pregnant. Is the stroller out yet? This stroller would benefit so many people that I cannot believe it’s not in production! Please keep us posted as to when it will be.
    Thanks!!!