Fashionable Commuting in Paris

The year is 2046, the city is Paris and the commuter is an urban electric share-a-car system where you take your pick and move on to your next destination. A clever portmanteau of Paris and personal, the 2046 Parsonal Commuter in Paris is an advertising option for companies as well as mode of common transportation for the urbanite. Offering a clean-green ride, each vehicle is fitted with ample space for carrying luggage in the boot. Huge windows to view the dazzle of stunning Parisian skylines and comfortable seating are the two prime winners. Love the sleek design and the choice of city!

Designer: Daisuke Iguchi

• tom miller says:

I think some of the photoshop people should be reworked. Also, maybe the two wheels are in front for stability. How about integration in mass transport. Better racking system. Recharging? Also some typos. I like it!

• Hennen says:

Very cool concept, and I agree that the design definitely needs to be tweaked.

• MDesigns says:

Nicely done. Beautiful presentation. I don’t know how the front end could drag along the road, but it looks like this could be a real and workable solution. Cheers.

• LaWaughn says:

I just want to see this get made.

• Travis says:

I suppose by 2046 all of Paris’s cobblestone streets have been replaces by marble surfaces? I’d like to see the 1mm front clearance go over anything bigger than a worm.

• Travis says:

I suppose by 2046 all of Paris’s cobblestone streets have been replacedby marble surfaces for the 1mm clearance?

• Hunter says:

In the first picture, the vehicle is sitting on a cobblestone street.

Marble has so little friction, cars won’t be able to drive.

In the fifth picture, the Interstate appears to be made out of glass. Good luck driving then.

• Daisuke Iguchi says:

Thank you for your comment.
    Maybe not Glass road.
    How will do on the paris of the future after 33 years?
    I think, I hope,
    Some person had seen at this picture, they will continue to the reality first.