Sublime Form of Ovum

The boxy classic form of washing machines has rarely seen any refreshing innovations. Yes, the tech aspects have seen performance shoot up; we get cleaner whites, brighter colors and drier washes. To step up the game and break into fluid aesthetics, we have here the Ovum Concept. Inspired by the natural form of a pebble, the Ovum hope to evoke a more sophisticated stature for this humble appliance. If you have the space, then surely go for it!

Designer: Adrian Larripa

• MDesigns says:

It should have been called “I’ll be watching you” the giant eyeball washing machine. I want to like it, but in this day and age when space is at a premium, this turns out to be completely impractical in most homes. Then, there is no effort to improve or address the mechanics. But I give it good marks as a good college project.

• Alaya says:

The eye ball really creeps me out, although I like the innovation in designing this washing machine. I also don’t know if this machine would be convenient for the elderly。

• Marzaday says:

Firstly I love the styling and presentation. I agree with the previous comment, I want to like this.
    Now, not knowing the mechanics of the product, as they are not shown, I would assume that this is a rotational drum washing machine. If so would this not suffer from wanting to roll around the room when in use and especially when spinning due to the drum rotation? It doesnt seem to have a flat base (Stability) and there doesn’t really look enough space for the large weights that most/all washing machines house inside to stop them dancing across the room. Great idea and presentation but in the real world things dont get made or sell just because they are pretty and “Eye” catching.

• Pieter says:

Make it, I would like to buy it!

• Pieter says:

Make it, I would like to buy it

• shampa nakhate says:

Amazing form !!!

• Nathan says:

Very Sci-fi. I hope it doesn’t shake its way across the room and make lots of noise like mine!

• Mrs.Anny says:

Amazing design its good for work its looks like eyeball.thanks for sharing it with us.

• Emiley says:

Awesome design its like eyeball and its very easy to operate it.

• Diya says:

It is very good design of this washing machine and i like the shape of it and its such a good concept.

• Mr Walter says:

Definitely you must have to make it, the design like the natural stone making it more attractive.

• Kate says:

That’s really good style of washing machine.and eye ball designs its totally different and people are likely more this and specially working woman.

• I think that everything said was very logical.
    But, whyat about this? suppose you added a little information? I am not suggesting your content is not good., however what if
    you added a post title that makes people desire more? I mean Ovum
    Washing Machine by Adrian Larripa Yanko Design is kinda plain. You might lolk at Yahoo’s front page and note how they create article
    hadlines to grab people too click. You miht try adding a video
    or a related picture or two to get readers interested about everything’ve
    written. Justt my opinion, itt might bring your blog a little
    bit more interesting.