Mobikoma is a concept phone based on modules that fasten on to each other via micro locks. Each module has its own power supply and computing processor making it a powerful individual. However the purpose is to use them collectively as a phone and if you’re in the mood for it, a mini tablet. There are two specific elements dedicated to the SIM storage with phone memory and microphone. These elements are distinguished with their fancy etchings on the back.
- From two of these concept elements you can design mini cell phone sized 22mm x 44mm x 6mm.
- On the key elements there are programmed buttons.
- Other elements are without buttons.
- On the lateral surfaces in the middle of the fixing tape there are apertures.
- The locks of elements become apart after pushing by pin or similar subject in these apertures.
- You can design a new needed form from these elements.
- The touch screen needs thermal and kinetic operator energy for charging with the help of special adapter.
- This tablet has all kinds of wireless communication (wi-fi).
- Maximal size can be 1.5m x 2m.
- 54 elements – the tablet computer
- 2 elements – little cell phone
- 18 elements – cell phone – backside
Designer: Kamil Izrailov