For The Love of Plants and Cleaning

I love the simple TwoFaced Window, a window that allows you to conveniently clean both the sides of the pane and nurture plants according to the elements. The window pivots and does a full 360-degree rotation. Well the cleaning aspect is one part of the design, however the thoughtful incorporation of a flowerbed and its maintenance, scores it many brownie points!

Designers: Junkyung Kim & Yonggu Do

• keith reilly says:

This is great problem solving,I love seeing people solve an obvious problem that has been ignored for so long. well done.

• Jing says:

more flies and mosquitoes welcome to my home!

• Maryline says:

This is a great problem solver. I love it.
    Check out the green mailbox http://wp.me/p1CFPL-1lV

• CX says:

Hmm…It already exists and is called ‘pivot window’.

• moped says:

I truly love this idea but: since it is 360° moveable and not only 180° and back there is a big challenge concerning the sealing… 😉

• Jimmy C says:

By Jove, I think they’ve got it!

• Chunling Li says:

I’d like it very much.I have never see such designs.

• Oh, I really like this idea!

• kheops says:

great concept although without a screen, this may not be terribly functional

• adam says:

this is very cool, and although i agree the ability to add a screen is needed the homes i’ve been to in germany are pretty light on for screens, so maybe perfect for certain markets as is…in australia a different story: ) top work!!

• Swati says:

This window would be of use when you don’t really need to open the windows, ie a sealed AC environment. That is true of all pivot windows I think, unless they are high up like skylights, for a frame jutting into the room just wastes space. I am also concerned about the security aspect – how easily it may be broken or opened from outside.

• Yuri Baumann says:

I’m sorry but I don’t see the benefit of this idea at all. With my ordinary window (maybe european style, I don’t know) I can open both halfs and clean the outside, when there’s bad weather conditions I can take my two plants inside. The sealing of my window is nevertheless fantastic, which with this two face window on the other hand is going to be a problem I guess. When I want to sit on the window board or just even have a look around the corner – I can do that! With the two face there’s always this glass in the middle…

I don’t like it…

• freddie says:

i like it!

• kkkkkkk says:

Now anyone can break into my house!!

• that is just perfect,especially for plants lovers like me.you may also like to visit:http://www.keengardeners.co.uk

• Marco Travis says:

Twoface window is an incredible idea. This needs to be marketed on a broader scale!