If you have or know someone who has a food allergy you know the consequences of a negative reaction can be scary and life-threatening. Even though the CDC has reported an 18% increase in food allergies in the last decade, many are still reluctant to carry an Epi-Pen. The Epi-Inject collection of personal and public emergency adrenaline injectors aims to break stigma and provide an easy, non-jabbing method of treatment that anyone can administer.
- Use whenever, wherever.
- Attach to a bag or backpack with the carabiner
- Unobtrusive 3”x 2” size is small enough to fit in your pocket.
- Easy adminstering! No more jabbing! Press the spring-loaded button to deploy the injector.
- Epi-Inject Public Spaces would be installed at restaurants, schools, parks, or any place where allergy attacks are likely to occur.
- Creates awareness through visible installation in public spaces.
- Designed to be administered by someone unfamiliar with the EpiPen.
Designers: Maria Pitallano & Erin Fong