Paper Holds Water

The Life is a recycled paper-made water container designed for Milano Expo 2015. The idea is to dissuade people from using plastic bottles and use this one-day-use bottle instead. It’s crafted from natural cotton and recycled paper layer and it doesn’t use any chemical ink or adhesives that are tough to recycle. The handy green cord makes it easy for you to carry it along. Oh, and the proposal does include having water fountains around the expo area so that you can refill it several times during the day.

Designer: Andrea Ponti

• Clever idea and I love the product design, especially the touches of bright color. These remind me of another similar product by Brand Image, the 360 Paper Water Bottle. Good use of recycled products, very thoughtful.

• ryandiedrich says:

Incredibly simple (without being simplistic), beautiful and well-crafted! The stitching and texture of the paper lid (I can just imagine the way it feels to the touch). Great work!

• ryandiedrich says:

• craigb59 says:

Someone needs to introduce this to Starbucks

• craigb59 says:

Someone needs to introduce this to Starbucks

• d.p says:

i go to st boniface and i luv drugs im smoking first spliff lol i just cant wait D.P

• d.p says:

• Juliette says:

How much energy does it use to make and then recycle these throw away bottles? Where does the cotton come from?

• Juliette says:

• vic says:

does this idea will cause some other problem? like wase more resource….
    ? i like use plastic bottles, it sheap, clean,and could be recycled too

• vic says:

does this idea will cause some other problem? like wase more resource….
    ? i like use plastic bottles, it sheap, clean,and could be recycled too

• lara says:

this is cool. but as the 360 ​​Paper Bottle Water I'm not seeing it being incorporated in the industry.
    I am a food engineered from protugal and I loved that these packages could be used in food, because there is great potential … however this is not the reality and can't seem to became real for this kind of industry.
    (Sorry my mistakes)