Samsung HD3 Console Concept

If Samsung decided to dip its toe into the portable gaming market, would it look like the HD3 concept? Although it looks very similar to another portable currently out, it’s a completely different beast packed with enough technology to make one’s head spin. The OS driving this technology is Android (of course). I like the highfalutin specs but you should never let technology drive innovation. In that sense, this seems more like a fanboi’s pipe dream about the ultimate gaming machine. Hit the jump for the full specs.

• Here is My New concept, Consolor HD3 by Samsung…3D Galaxy interface navigation, see details..
  • Directional buttons Easy Touch touch, with Fingerprint R technology which allow to identify Players profile and style of play…
  • 16:9 full HD Amoled Multi touch screen Capacitive type with DTP (Dual Touch Pro high precision allow multi operation on the screen..)
  • Built-in Stereo Speakers HD (Dolby Mobile Device)
  • Built-in Microphone HD (Dolby System Mobile device)
  • Gyroscope, accelerometer, ambient light sensor
  • 2 analog sticks with R.System. (see details..)
  • Chat with your friends ( Wimax or 4G), by text, headset bluetooth or Visio, download thousands Apps from Android Lakay Market,
  • see your notifications when you play,share your contents (videos, photos,or others online..) download Movies in 3D…etc…
  • Watch TV via 4G or Wi Fi, synchronize your contents with your android Phone.
  • Built-in GPS System with HP Localization (high precision Mode) Follow your contacts in real time on the map…(MAPlayers zone app)
  • Front Camera 8MP HD and 12MP rear camera 3DHD with ALL-in one motion (Detector,Smile,Zoomin’)
  • Visio Gamin’ (watch your friends through the screen and play with them by Visio..(certain games only)
  • M.I.S.S. touch buttons (Media, I+,Select, Start buttons vibrate to confirm your order and illuminated when you turn the Consolor on as in Smartphones..)….the directional buttons also..
  • The Swin’ Bar allows player to access all the contents, volume, 3D effects, camera settings etc…
  • Mobile Network connectivity: 4G, Bluetooth 2.1, WiMax, ConsolorR Mode, DLNA,DP Connect Technology4.0sW (Play your game via your TV Full HD 3D wireless)
  • Inductive charging
  • Intern Memory: 250GB
  • 3D Galaxy Nav system with Android lakay Interface, live wallpaper ,live Menu, cloud save
  • Download games on Android Lakay Market
  • Multi task without lag

Designer: Dumary Joseph

• Jarden Galil says:

Nicely done…Hopefully it comes..nice specs..

• sorry says:

the form is quite boring…like a soap dish… and the way the screen sit on the surface is kinda weird…..the relation between the sharp corner of the screen and the oval like contour is not really resolved.
    its always easy to dream about awesome specs and slap them all into one block, but it's always the challenge to refine all the proportion and detail of it to make a beautiful block….

• sorry2 says:

sorry, i'm hope this will not not turn out to be a reality. samsung does not give a shite on gaming. worse still, it looks like another psp/ngp clone. top end specs do not make a great console, having a wealth of developers do.

• quantum says:

Those analog sticks, aren't in line with one another, it would be increadibly awkward to use them simultaneously.

• gyga says:

looks a lot like the NGP!!!!!!

• Gyga says:

I don't see any L or R shoulder button this would be a big mistake if this gaming console doesn't have them. A huge mistake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm really looking forward to this ! If this has the R and L button it could be the next stop for portable gaming system!!!!!!

• DaRen says:

The 5th pic…you will find your answer….

• Jarden Galil says:

Gyga..I see the R and L button in the 5th pic..look closely…
    I think the concept is good..

• Jarden Galil says:

Yeah..you're right!

• FLX says:

Nice renders but the design itself is poor. Aesthetically basic and plump, the d-pad and the left stick would both make way more senst if you switched their positions and the whole thing brings nothing new to the table.

• jasmin says:

Amazing concept!!!! Wanna buy it

• jasmin says:

Amazing concept!!!! Wanna buy it

• Dofollowtech says:

Great samsung rocks…. I love this gadget…

• Dofollowtech says:

Great samsung rocks…. I love this gadget…

• Dofollowtech says:

wow!! It is a gaming portal …….

• DEEBO says:

Good design…Nice render..good specs…I hope samsung will do it for real.

• devon says:

This device needs a cartridge/UMD. Because not everyone in the could pay for games online. No cartridges/UMD’s is also a reason why the PSPgo didn’t do so well.

• devon says:

• Lorenzo Woodley says:

its like the ngp? yes no maybe so???? can u make a more square version with wpz so it could be the long awaited portable xbox lol

• Lorenzo Woodley says:

• vogelcube says:

It's nothing new. The 23 points at the beginning are kinda sad, as they say almost nothing about the design other than "This is what I want software- and hardware-wise". I say almost because there's a grievous error: Power being a touchbutton? Start & select being touch buttons? Seriously? Not to mention the right thumbstick design for people with mutated thumbs an inch lower than their hands. No, it's not like the 360 controller – that had a handrest. This you are expected to hold & control with your left hand while balancing on the top of your right index finger. Being able to unlock your device with the thumbprint is one thing, being able to lock it with one is simply ignorant. Having cloud interfaces and a 250gig harddrive is silly, and the idea that a designer can pack that very hefty amount of hardware & software inside that small of a device, and then assume it has battery power? It must come with the new Energizer "A Wizard did it" batteries. And I've looked at all of those pictures and I have NO idea what the Swin' bar is. Or where it is. Or how I can turn the volume down with it.

• Vogelcube,the power button is not a touch button!! the power button is the one in the middle..please look closely before making any bad comments…start and select can be sensitive, so what?..you knew that before many people had said he was not likely to put a second joystick on the PSP, because it interferes with? well i have done well before the experiment design to position the sticks in the spaces provided, and most people said they were not experiencing difficulties with … more your criticisms are not based. you say things, but in reality you do not take the time to read, you begin to read, but you do not understand. Swin' bar is like the notification bar on android, but do not worry, I accept all criticism, whether justified or not, it still allows me to advance, even if yours are not constructive …

Must know something first … there was a time when it was the dream of an MP3 player with 150GB, to think that a phone can play videos and other … we could have screens who could bend, 3D without glasses … all our dreams may become reality one day, one day we will talk about TB capacity handhelds … must also agree in terms of design, any cause or almost become reality ..

• vogelcube says:

It's nothing new. The 23 points at the beginning are kinda sad, as they say almost nothing about the design other than “This is what I want software- and hardware-wise”. I say almost because there's a grievous error: Power being a touchbutton? Start & select being touch buttons? Seriously?
    Having cloud interfaces and a 250gig harddrive is silly, and the idea that a designer can pack that very hefty amount of hardware & software inside that small of a device, and then assume it has battery power? It must come with the new Energizer “A Wizard did it” batteries. And I've looked at all of those pictures and I have NO idea what the Swin' bar is. Or where it is. Or how I can turn the volume down with it.

• Digital Cam says:

Watch this Vogel…the concept is good..

• ... says:

It looks so nice! But I think it will be very expensive and the ngp is nice too, so I think I'll choose for the ngp. (If anyone knows the price of this device, please tell me thanks.)

• ... says:

• anjan says:

i was right na

• G4renaissance says:

Amazing!!!

• MobilDonanim says:

I like it. congr.

• WOW just what I was looking for. Caame here by searching for euro car hire belfast international airport