Plug on Plug

The Plug Socket is quite the brilliant design. It’s basically a multiplug that can hook up three plugs at a time and take care of the wiry mess for you. It ain’t pretty to look at but this is a case of function over form.

Designer: Xie Chen Chen

• Buen says:

Smart idea that cell phone can be placed on the outlet.

• Buen says:

Smart idea that cell phone can be placed on the outlet.

• clippingshop says:

Amazing design and smart idea for providing space for holding small mobile phones. This is great , thanks for sharing

• clippingshop says:

• James says:

I could not use this at all. This is only useful for the Asian and American market. Useless everywhere else.

• James says:

• 一开始看好像没有什么很特别的地方 再看多一会才发现可以收拢插座线或者能够更好的插插座

• 一开始看好像没有什么很特别的地方 再看多一会才发现可以收拢插座线或者能够更好的插插座

• 一开始看好像没有什么很特别的地方 再看多一会才发现可以收拢插座线或者能够更好的插插座

• TKSH says:

great! congrats

• Phil Bruce says:

the australian plug in the centre is upside down..the verical pin is the earth (ground) and shound be at the bottom so that if the plug is pulled or bumped the plug will fall and is connect the active/neutral and the longer earth will stay in place longer .

• Marcel says:

This is a nuifty little device and I think it would work quit well. The way it can be used to to hold the mobile phone, although it isnt a massive problem its one most of us have encountered and such a simple device I think could take off quickly.

• Ian says:

I always struggle with somewhere to put my phone when im charging it, what a fantastic idea!

• Fiaz says:

How would this work in the UK, obviously the plug sockets are totally different but I think this function of a small shelf is a great idea.

• Natalie says:

Neat, I want one for my bedroom.

• Helgi says:

Neat design. Don't worry about plugs. The pin layout can be customized for different markets. The problem in my opinion is that here it is not allowed to place electrical outlets so that something can fall into them, therefore plugs are not allowed to go into sockets from the top.

• Helgi says:

• marmoter says:

Thanks for sharing. It is impressive. By the way, we are an online shop wholesale china electronics such as mobile phones, tablet PC, mp3 player and so on. You are welcome to visit our shop for any shopping purpose. Have a nice day.

• marmoter says:

• Thanks in favor of sharing such a nice thinking, article is pleasant, thats why i have read it fully

• Thanks for fіnally writing aboսt >Plug Socket Dеsign bƴ
    Xie Cɦen Chеn Yanko Design <Liked it!

• Hi there very nice blog!! Man .. Excellet .. Superb ..
    I’ll bookmark yor site and take the feeds also? I’m happy to search out so many helpful info here in the submit,
    wwe need develop extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing.

. . . . .