iPhone Serpent Round My Neck

The Vyne is quite an elaborate iPhone Stand, in fact I think its one of the most obvious ones I’ve seen. It has a flexible strap that coils into various forms… going round your neck like a snake charmer’s serpent to sitting pretty on your desk. The flexible elastomer neck and plastic clip secure your phone into place. Good for when you want to watch some videos on the phone. However, don’t even try using it while walking!

Designer: Clint Spencer & Ryan Eder

• Khai says:

Ah, the power of marketing. By showing a picture of someone wearing it around their neck, this otherwise great product is being ridiculed on various gadget sites instead of being admired for its functional flexibility (pun intended). I've been wanting something like this forever to use as a compact camera mount because I don't want to carry a tripod around (the gorillapod is still too cumbersome for my liking, besides not being able to wrap around things).

• oliezk says:

imagine how poor the production quality would be , just burn a couple more calories and use the tri pod you already own.

• Khai says:

• oliezk says:

• Andrew landis says:

I have already submitted an idea almost identical to this almost a year ago to the patent office. I think you should rethink your release of this product. I have verifiable evidence to prove so…..you may want to check into it!!!!!!

• Andrew landis says:

• Reid Flamm says:

Terrible. Just…. Terrible.

• Reid Flamm says:

Terrible. Just…. Terrible.

• oliezk says:

….the models in there shouldn't look so fit …..where are the casts from WalE ?

• oliezk says:

….the models in there shouldn't look so fit …..where are the casts from WalE ?

• rodrigo verlaine says:

live in Brazil, how do I buy this product?

• rodrigo verlaine says:

live in Brazil, how do I buy this product?

• Tae youngjin says:

How much is it? When is released it?

• Tae youngjin says:

How much is it? When is released it?

• This to me looks like a ChatCaddy… ” target=”_blank”>http://www.chatcaddy.com Patent filed Feb. 25th 2010 [email protected] 973-919-4210 Pat. 12/713000

• Rex Cartell says:

You serious John? When was the ChatCaddy created, 1977? I'd update your website.

• marmoter says:

Thanks for sharing. It is impressive. By the way, we are an online shop wholesale china electronics such as mobile phones, tablet PC, mp3 player and so on. You are welcome to visit our shop for any shopping purpose. Have a nice day.

• marmoter says:

• Mohan says:

Great idea. Want to buy one, pl help.

• swampy thing says:

finally i get both hands free