Walnut and Grass

Designer Emily Wettstein uses reclaimed walnut and steel to craft this beautifully organic table. Love the rusted out legs juxtaposed by the lush planter. Not really my aesthetic but I appreciate the boldness. If I had one, I’d plant catnip and raise an army of cats.

Designer: Emily Wettstein

• Cubicle says:

That is so awesome! Everyone can have a "green home" even if they don't have a backyard!

• Cubicle says:

That is so awesome! Everyone can have a “green home” even if they don't have a backyard!

• thanks for sharing this … best, emily

• thanks for sharing this … best, emily

• Colin Hunter says:

how did you treat the wood like stain wise, it looks amazing

• Colin Hunter says:

how did you treat the wood like stain wise, it looks amazing

• Hundro says:

where are you where you're able to reclaim pieces of walnut like that?

• Hundro says:

where are you where you're able to reclaim pieces of walnut like that?

• TKSH says:

I love the concept… but, I think that this design would be awesome for a urban furniture like for a chair or sitting bank in a park or something similar… but not for a home table

• TKSH says:

• Rahul Shirbhate says:

Good concept but vulnerable to ants/termites. Dampness would affect wood and results in foul odor.

• Rahul Shirbhate says:

• Wow! What an awesome creation! Amazing how’d you put the grass there!
    I wanna have one too! Wanna sit there and I’d like butterflies to visit me while blogging!

• Wow! What an awesome creation! Amazing how’d you put the grass there!