Chubbify Your iPhone 4

I just find this iPhone 4 case by Arkwhat hilarious. While Apple spends millions on R&D to make their phone as thin as possible, a soft goods manufacturer puts out a case to make it as fat as possible. The Arkhippo I – Love it! It’s made of dense foam in a myriad of colors – super lightweight and shaped like an old school brick. Yes, I’m sure those of you old enough to remember the beginnings of cellular technology will remember how FAT phones were.

Aside from the constant looks and side-eyes I received from strangers, I didn’t mind the case at all. Forget about carrying this in your pocket. You’re gonna need a purse or a murse… wait, a man bag? It’s also the ONLY iPhone case I actually believed would protect my phone from a perilous fall and sure enough, not a single scratch. It’s not for everyone but definitely a fun gift.

What we loved:

• Goes against the grain, fat phones for everybody!
  • Can stand on its own.
  • Thoughtful notch at the bottom so speaker isn’t hidden.
  • Lots of colors!

What could be improved:

• Umm, neon lights?

Designer: Arkwhat (Buy it here)

• Lesley says:

already using this case. awesome. without this case, I feel that my iphone 4 is naked 🙂

• Lesley says:

• Geedavey says:

what's with the fake stub antenna?

• Geedavey says:

what's with the fake stub antenna?

• sang says:

i got this case last week. awesome grip! i love it, my kids love it and my wife loves it. she took mine…. lol i’m waiting for arkhippo II

• sang says:

• Karen says:

Heart this… constantly looking for new ways to make my iPhone bigger, since I seem to lose them so often!

• Karen says:

• thomas says:

Now your talking! I missed the big phones where i can rest it against my shoulder. Nice…__

• thomas says:

• Igor Chak says:

This is a very cool idea….love it!!! but….how am I going to put it to sleep and adjust volume?
    I think the case is for protecting your phone from falls but with the lack of buttons I would be getting the phone out of the case which will make me drop it more….

• Igor Chak says:

• stevegavel says:

this is completely ridiculous. it should just be in a dollar store as a gag gift. completely dumb. and for people who need attention.

• Ketchum says:

Ah, as if the people with the new "sleekest, slimmest Iphone 4" aren't already after the attention Mr. Gavel? Lighten up, people have different tastes.

• stevegavel says:

• Ketchum says:

Ah, as if the people with the new “sleekest, slimmest Iphone 4” aren't already after the attention Mr. Gavel? Lighten up, people have different tastes.

• chrischin says:

This is a waste of material. I understand why someone would want a thicker phone, but this case takes thickness too far

• Jeff says:

Nice case, but I prefer the Pong Research iphone case . The World Health Organization has declared that cell phone radiation may be linked to brain cancer. Ten studies connect cell phone radiation to diminished sperm count and sperm damage. Others raise health concerns such as altered brain metabolism, sleep disturbance and behavioral changes in children. So I looked ways to reduce cell phone radiation effects. I found cases from Pong Research, I read that this technology reduces exposure to radiation while optimizing the mobile reception. I was skeptical about it, anyway, I decided to try it, because Pong is the only technology proven in FCC-certified laboratories to reduce the exposure to mobile device radiation by up to 95% below the FCC limit without compromising the device’s ability to communicate.

• سایت جالب بود به خدا