Fire Safety With Home Sprinkler System

This Sprinkler concept was designed for residential homes doing triple duty as a smoke detector, emergency light source, and sprinkler. Sometimes the nearest fire extinguisher just isn’t near enough so this bad boy is extra insurance. I’m not sure what it sprays to put out fires. Water would suggest the need for plumbing yet the diagram describes it as “powder.”

Designers: Taewoong Kim & Chul Kim

• Danny says:

Amazing stuff! I really luv it 🙂

• Danny says:

Amazing stuff! I really luv it 🙂

• Danny says:

Amazing stuff! I just love the design 🙂

• Danny says:

Amazing stuff! I just love the design 🙂

• Jeffrey says:

wow~ wonderful!! if i can buy this product i'll get this!!

• Jeffrey says:

wow~ wonderful!! if i can buy this product i'll get this!!

• If this goes into production, we would be interested at our Commercial Properties. Please feel free to contact me or through bentlyholdings.com – thank you!

• Sogol says:

Dear Taewoong Kim & Chul Kim/ Fire Safety With Home Sprinkler System,

We are new started Swedish company that works for instance with web commerce and sale of designer fire products outwards to other firms and individuals, likewise restaurants and for home use.
    We have a great interest in your Fire Safety With Home Sprinkler System, and wonder what it will cost to re-sell your product on the Swedish market?
    Our idea is to start buying one bye one of your sprinkle depending on the volume of orders we receive from our customers, this is because we currently don’t have any stock store to storing our products yet.
    And as we mostly work with web-based direct sales, this way is the most reasonable.
    We would be grateful if you could send Us a purchase price including vat for the product to Us, the dimension of the product and Product high-resolution Pictures,

Best regards,

Firesec.

• Gerald Parker says:

Very much interested in purchasing your product if it’s still available!