Five Lamps from Qis

LED lamps to satisfy even the strangest of desires for the newest and wildest of lamps. Before you you’ve got five lamps, all of the designed by QisDesign. These lamps go by the names Coral, Coral Reef, Piano, Crystal, and Seagull. They’re all abstracted to the maximum and pulled back into reality by a set of skilled designers obsessed with making magic out of the simple task of lighting a room.

Coral is a lamp inspired by, you guessed it, natural coral, reflecting rays of light through the living sea. Using a lovely diffusion technique, this lamp shines light through the edges of its planes.

Coral Reef is a floor lamp featuring 3 adjustable lighting layers that overlap and can be activated individually. A unique ambiance is created with each adjustment and position combination.

Piano is a floor lamp which turns different shades when its “keys” are pressed. LED bulb’s low temperature allow for touching of the product’s surface without getting burnt. Fun for everyone!

Crystal looks to by something you’d find in a science fiction film in the Unobtainium chamber where the power is found. It changes colors as you watch, shimmering, sparkling, and illuminating the room. Each of the crystals is connected to the next by a simple magnet, allowing for the user to create whatever structure they’d like.

The Seagull Light table lamp is shaped like a seagull flying through the sky. Two knobs control the wings: one to control the brightness of the light, the other to adjust the angle of the flap.

Designer: QisDesign

• Manish Ahuja says:

I like Coral the best. The idea of the petals (or those borders that look like petals) illuminating are so cool.

Thanks for sharing.

Manish 🙂

• Manish Ahuja says:

Thanks for sharing.

Manish 🙂

• Vicky says:

My favorit is Coral Reef because of its exquisite feeling

• Vicky says:

My favorit is Coral Reef because of its exquisite feeling

• Cris says:

I love the coral reef, but my heart belong to the crystal just because I cannot have enough of semi-regular polyhedrons

• Cris says:

• Andy says:

I like the Piano. It looks very neat and especially the “playing with light” concept is very original! Great job done!

• Andy says:

• Pete says:

These lightings are awesome! My heart goes to the Coral Reef!

• Pete says:

These lightings are awesome! My heart goes to the Coral Reef!

• deck designs says:

You genuinely can make your baits really seriously enhanced in every way to be detectable as
    easily as possible and as active in water as possible,
    to highlight your baits to fish senses. If you like antiques you have
    to ask for help- we have many but only the locals know where they hide.
    Players doing solo or non-healing players benefit most from this profession as they can replenish themselves with food.