Quick Dry For Clothes With Aroma And Breeze!

Breeze Racks is a collapsible system of a blower, aroma dispenser, hollow bars and hollow-with-many-holes hangers; intended to dry your laundry faster, on wet rainy days. It works like this; you set up the frame and fit each hollow hanger into the hole cutout on the horizontal bar. The end of the frames fit into the blower which blows out warm air and fragrances. Once the setup is complete you simply hang your freshly washed clothes on the hanger and let the system do its work.

I quite like the fact that you can completely knock-down this stand for easy storage. Where I live, we have three months of non-stop rains and I need to hang the clothes on metal stands and place them under the fan. Its three month of pure agony as far as laundry chores is concerned. Something like this Breeze Racks can be quite a boon! Oh and yes I am stubborn, I prefer hand-washed clothes to machine-washed & dried!

Designer: Qin Shuai

• al2 says:

greeeeeeeeeaaaaatttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• al2 says:

greeeeeeeeeaaaaatttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• everlastingz says:

think the dryer is wayy more energy efficient than this, but still an interesting idea.

• everlastingz says:

• mif991 says:

I like the idea. But too many dirt traps will be a bit too much to overcome….and I agree with everlastingz.

• mif991 says:

• hyun says:

Places like korea dirsnt use dryers so this would be a great item for them

• Jones says:

what about pants?

• Jones says:

what about pants?

• saske says:

When it comes to function, I think these following products are also good.
    *There seem to be no English version, sorry…

• saske says:

When it comes to function, I think these following products are also good.
    *There seem to be no English version, sorry…

• crystone1 says:

I like the idea,but i am worry about the air come from the pipe is durty or not.

• crystone1 says:

• Dorian Maine says:

i really like this idea, especially seeing as how a week ago i thought of the same exact idea and spent a couple days sketching different concepts. what a coincidence lol

• Dorian Maine says:

• Tom says:

Seems like a waste of electric.

• Tom says:

Seems like a waste of electric.

• NilayS says:

Radhika this is a good concept, But have quite a few doubts regarding the design and functionality. One of them being Will you be able to dry sarees on it ? Or may b salwaar suits?

• RadhikaYD says:

Nilay,
      The designer being of Chinese origin probably doesn't even know about Indian garments. I guess its more catered to the Western culture or even to their specific region. However drying a salwar kameez will not be a problem on this, a saree may be complicated though!

• NilayS says:

• RadhikaYD says:

Nilay,

• Aman says:

superb idea!….. would like to have one.

• Aman says:

superb idea!….. would like to have one.

• I actually like this idea and should be made, it will probably also have som clamps for use for pants.
    For other clothe, well it's amazing what clamps and a bag can to, just clamp the clothes on the bender and put a bag over the bender ( with a hole for the hook ofcourse ), voila problem (almost) solved.
    My thoughts about "Dirty air", I believe som sort of filtering is in order here 🙂

My thoughts about “Dirty air”, I believe som sort of filtering is in order here 🙂

• Excellent article, i did read it two times so sorry for that, i
    have passed it on to my mates, so hopefully they’ll get pleasure from it as well.