Bottle Full Of Light!

Look what we have for you, a home-recycle solution for your PET Bottles! Of course you will need the help of the + (Plus) Conjunctive Flash Light, but that really won’t be a problem. For the moment let’s look at what the designers have to offer: an ingenious flashlight (with a flex-tail) that screws onto the mouth of a standard PET bottle. The result is that you get a makeshift lantern-esque lamp ready to be hung-up in a tent or taken outdoors. Nifty idea, what do you think?

Designers: Lie Zhong-Fa, Lee Sang-Bong & Ji Jung-Ah

• CanIam says:

Why couldn't I think of that? I like this idea in terms of utility and economy. good job 🙂

• CanIam says:

• Jorge says:

Your project is almost perfect, what you need is to fill the water bottle with a liquid that have the same reaction as a glowing stick. You know, that will intensifies the light. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glow_stick

Nice project! =)

• Jorge says:

Nice project! =)

• Jinny says:

Wow~.~ this product is unbelievable!!!

• Jinny says:

Wow~.~ this product is unbelievable!!!

• Sarah says:

That's not a bad idea. I wonder why I didn't think of it. :ㅇ This idea looks more at design and practicality, not luxury. I want to use it for the pleasure of camp. It will be convenient to do our camping.

• Sarah says:

• Yeon says:

Wow~ good idea!

• Yeon says:

Wow~ good idea!

• Vito says:

You might want to integrate the potential of having the light purify the water using UV.

• BalisticSquirel says:

I was thinking the same. But,
      The UV that is used for sterilizing (ultraviolet C) has a wavelength in the region of 100 to 280 nm. The UV LED's that (i know of that) are available are in the region of 380 to 405 nm. This has to do with the energy per photon (ie: that which does the DNA damage to kill 'germs'). So besides the fact that if one wanted to keep with LED's, availability might be a problem, LED's being low energy beasts may just not suffice. Newer high power ones (if possible in UVc) would defeat the small battery in this particular design.
      The UVc is also dangerous to us, and passing the design by the health and safety nuts may be impossible.

• Vito says: