Loop Makes The Difference

i-sound Transformable Earphones are simple! They are normal earbud-style and they don’t presume that your ear hole will be a perfect fit. Hence they come with a cord-loop that goes around the earlobe. I told you the design was simple and easy to implement, why didn’t Sony or Apple think of this? The earphones that came with my K750i keep falling out!

i-sound Transformable Earphones won the Bronze Prize at the IDEA Design 2010

Designer: Yong Lee & i-sound

i-sound Transformable Earphones by Yong Lee & i-sound

transformable2

transformable3

• Rickvalentine says:

Brilliant Idea! Ive found myself thinking the same many times. I would buy

• BALLUX says:

Very impressive!
    Thanks for your presentation and I appreciate that!
    Keep up your good work. I will come here regularly for news.

• mark-ito says:

I like it too. Simple et efficient

• Clever! i really like it

• Very nice design!
    Nowadays, there are lots of earphones but must of them don´t fit on the ears. This one is simple and can increase the possibility. It might be on production soon. Congratulations

• niva2gr says:

The basic idea i not new. There are many earphone models with a plastic, or silicone extension that goes around and behind the ear. Ofcourse this is much more subtle.

• Diizl says:

This is a great idea but one flaw, all the extra movement of the cable to wrap it around the ear and put it back when your done is gonna wear the cable out alot faster.

• Diizl says:

• or just buy Shure headphones. Amazing sound quality and a similar cord style that goes over your earlobe and behind your head so the cord never gets in your way. Also these Shure headphones have been around for many many years so this isn't some new special technology.

• Joe says:

Too bad it's gonna be shit quality, Get headphones!!!

• Joe says:

Too bad it's gonna be shit quality, Get headphones!!!

• Adam says:

That's not your earlobe.

• Adam says:

That's not your earlobe.

• Looks neat…my wife hates earbuds because she can never get them to stay in.

• Looks neat…my wife hates earbuds because she can never get them to stay in.

• Josh says:

Where can I buy these if they are under 80 dollars I will buy them in a heart beat

• Josh says:

• Elbereth says:

Too bad the pictures were such poor quality photoshops. You don't get a feel for what they'll really look like.

• Elbereth says:

• WisconsinGuy says:

Um. I'm not usually one to comment on random pages but…. I had a pair of earphones that did exactly this. If I still had them they'd be over a dozen years old…. Not a new design.

• WisconsinGuy says: