You Mouse Around Here Often?

This mouse is called the “G-Spot” – I am not even effin with you. Where to find the mysterious spot of pleasure’s center? With which woman will it be found? Can it be found? These are all questions. Is this spot to be found within devices? Perhaps a mouse? And if so, what would happen if that spot were found?

To where would it lead?

Any sensible person’s mousy G-Spot would lead directly to Yanko Design, of course! Oh my goodness! The shame! I’ve told you the truth. This mouse has a secret spot. When you find it, to your favorite place on the computer it’s connected to you will go, be it your email provider or your favorite industrial design blog news website. There ye shall be.

Designer: Andy Kurovets

G-Spot Mouse by Andy Kurovets

gspotmouse02

gspotmouse03

gspotmouse04

• Tomaf says:

why not? you’d make a fortune. make it cherry flavored soft rubber and you’ll make mark zuckerberg look like a pauper in comparison. ;-p

• finally something that makes a statement that can not be prohibit from the workplace
    Read more at https://www.yankodesign.com/2010/02/11/you-mouse-around-here-often/#LxGmdZWVB2pe0yb2.99

• gay rapper says:

Howdy! I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great information
    you have here on this post. I’ll be coming back to your blog for more soon.

• Robert says:

dear,
    this is really interesting and nice design. When do you place this product on the market?
    Robert

• Dave says:

too dumb to read, huh. The text on the mouse says “G point,” not “G-Spot.”

• Tomaf says:

Not for me, i’d use it as a sex toy. ;-P

• Esther says:

Absolutely beautiful! I would like to buy one for me.

• Martinicowboy says:

Talk about making work fun…… Everyone at the office should get one…

• Thanks designed for sharing such a nice thinking, piece of writing is fastidious, thats why i have read it fully

• sergiu says:

Привет, где можно купить.? Очень понравилось

• -Wear a weighted vest while doing Burpees (I get nauseous just thinking
    about that idea). Master baths include luxury items such as see-through fireplaces, mini-refrigerators, exercise equipment, saunas and televisions to create a gracious
    and pampering living space. Among all other raw materials used for
    contemporary furniture items, wood is the perfect choice.
    When talking about reproduction furniture, there is variety that is offered by the company which also
    provides show and new texture to your house. wherein kids can hang their daily
    use clothes and caps with ease. There are different organizations available these days that are involved in manufacturing excellent quality furniture products.
    Avoid using detergents which contain abrasive chemicals as this can damage the surface of
    the bamboo furniture. Herein, I shall categorize them as to its composition simply
    because acquiring the picture of fundamentals will slowly pile up in you mind giving
    you far better tips on how to boost your outdoor.

• Doris says:

Highly descriptive blog, I enjoyed that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

homepage – Doris,

• Eric says:

Hello
    Sorry for my bad english 😉 congratulation for this beautiful mouse ! Can i buy one ? And were ? Please …
    Many thanks
    Eric

• Cl says:

Where can I buy one?

• Ashish Mago says:

From where can i buy g point mouse?????