CALL FOR ENTRIES
Submission deadline: March 30, 2009
UPDATE 1: Closed. Take a look at all the entires! Hang tight people, we’re still judging all the entries based on concept, design, modeling, rendering, and presentation.
UPDATE 2: We need more time to judge all the excellent entries. Winner will be announced April 13.
- Use the power of Rhinoceros to design a piece of furniture that addresses relaxation
- One entry per person, no teams, schools, or companies
- Design has to be original, no copy-cats!
- Previously designed but unpublished work is okay
- Modeling work MUST be created in Rhinoceros. You’re free to use whatever renderer you like tho we suggest Hypershot
- All submissions must be received by March 30, 2009
- Winner will be announced April 6, 2009
- Full retail version of Rhinoceros 4.0 for Windows
- BONUS! Winner will also receive Hypershot HD if they render their design using Hypershot. Download the demo
How to enter:
- Download the Rhino 4.0 trial if you don’t already own it
- Mac OS X 10.5 users can download the beta
- Zip up both your native Rhino file along with a medium sized JPG render of your design. Include your name, email address, and an explanation of your design. Email to [email protected]
By participating in the competition, you authorize Yanko Design and Rhinoceros to publish and exhibit all designs including project data submitted – waiving compensation – at exhibitions and events and/or use them in any publication that the organizers may deem suitable. Yanko Design will not pursue production of any design submitted.